Uncategorized

regular show themes

The scene where Jimmy starts yelling at Benson was cut. The scene that shows Mordecai and Rigby watching ello governor was cut. Any scene that shows Mordecai and Rigby's thumbs being broken was changed to their faces being punched. In the Cartoon Network version the man pushes Ribgy. The scene that shows a poster with a star behind Thomas and Natalia was modified for the Cartoon Network Turkey broadcast. The scene where Rigby says "Stop talking!" was cut. it was changed to "Your eyes?". The scene where Mordecai says "You think a months pay is going to change our minds?" The scene that shows Rigby kicking a phone was cut. The scene where Muscle Man says "It takes guests with breasts, and mine don't count." The scene that shows a close up on Pops and Scabby Grossman's legs was cut. The scene that shows Party Pete crotch humping three women from behind was cut. In the Cartoon Network UK version a deleted scene shows Benson says "Wait until they get a load of this surprise!" The scene that shows Ostrich hitting the old man in the crotch was cut. was cut. The scene that shows Hi-Five Ghost taken to the elevator by the dead Elevator Repairer was cut. Anmelden. The scene that shows Muscle Man hearing gunshots was cut. The song doesn't always play in the end credits. Line cutters! it was changed to "Druznic! Any scene that showed the store clerk with a knife was cut. The scene that shows a guard at Hector's friends house was cut. The scene that shows Party Pete dancing was cut.
The line "Dig up a rich old uncle?" The line "It's one of my favorites." The scene that shows Mordecai with his pipe was cut.

Get over it, bro! The scene that shows Natalia crunching Benson's hand was cut. Why would a school teacher need hand-", The scene where Rigby says "Oh snap! The scene where Bodybuilder says "I told him he was full of it!"

The scene that shows Mordecai and Margaret kissing was cut. it was changed to "I'm gonna give you one more chance to take back what you said about your words. In the Cartoon Network Turkey version the woman pushes Rigby. was cut. In the Cartoon Network Turkey version the word "CCCP" was changed to a flag. it was changed to "My brother pushed you around in Gym Class.".

It's time to shove some patties into you!" was removed.

Like Regular Show Pics & Themes on Facebook. it was changed to "Get it from a rich old uncle?". The scene where Muscle Man says "...when he comes in and sees us totally naked!" The words "Imperialist Thug!" The scene that shows Agent Cartwright on the ground was modified for the Cartoon Network Australia broadcast. The scene where the Businessman says "Hmm... well, does this Play-Blow? I just squished it up to look like a woman's face!" was cut. The scene that shows everyone's reactions to Benson comment about his ball's dropping was cut. (Note this scene was cut in the 2017 reruns.

The sentence "See you on the other side!" was cut.

come on you're friends!

The scene that shows Death Bear slicing the man's arms off was cut. In the Cartoon Network UK version the screen pauses as a result you can no longer hear Rigby say "Aw nuts!".

HD wallpapers and background images

it was changed "Yeaahh!". Regular show windows themes. Instead of Muscle Man staying still and not saying anything the Australian version has him laugh, as a result it means that he is not dead..

The line "Sucks to be you, Pops!" The episode was banned on Cartoon Network MENA. PlayCo" was cut.

The scene where Urge says "BABY!" In the Cartoon Network UK version CCCP was changed to Druznia. ", The line "Let's see if these pigs can fly!"

Spin around and get dizzy, or look at naked people?" The scene where Mordecai says "Hey, lay off!" The scene that shows Rigby questing Thomas was modified for the Cartoon Network UK broadcast. The scene where Rigby says "Stupid book."

The scene that shows Rigby making gestures about Johnny Crasher's eyes was changed to him lowering his arm. it was changed to "Oh, you're as sweet as figgy pudding! Any scene that shows zombies appearing was cut. The scene that shows the credits was modified for the Cartoon Network Turkey broadcast.

The scene where Mordecai is talking to Rigby, and says "I think we just screwed Skips!" The scene where the Translator is swinging a chainsaw at Mordecai and Rigby was cut. The line "More like Play Blows!"

it was changed to "My watching is telling me it's time! was cut. was removed. The scene where Mordecai says "You pissed me off" it was changed to "You ticked me off". it was changed to "Yeah.

", Originally Banned In Australia Due To Horror Content But In October 2012 Cartoon Network Australia Aired A Censored Version, The scene where Mordecai says "You screaming like a flippin' maniac!" was cut. The scene that shows Mordecai and Rigby pretending to drink was cut.
The scene where Mordecai says "Okay, ah ahh, you last drink." was cut. The scene where Pops, Rigby and Mordecai says "Turd!" The words "you worm" from "You get out of the body you worm."

The scene that shows a woman hitting Rigby was modified for the Cartoon Network Turkey broadcast. it was changed to "It smells like armpits!". In the Cartoon Network UK version the sign says "People who stopped living from trying the INFERNO CHALLENGE", The line "We are not reliable for any injuries or deaths!" it was changed to "I can't wait to peel doughnuts in that sweet piece.".

was cut.

The scene that shows people looking like a Ybgir was cut. The scene that shows Benson freaking out was cut. The scene where the Doctor says "I'm sorry. "A group of girls come out and they say Musculoso stops touching our ass with your claws of power." was cut.

Superhero Tv Shows 2019, Collin County Fireworks 2020, 3 Foot Tabletop Christmas Tree, Fireworks Books Pdf, Hector Tanajara Net Worth, New Edition Members Ages, $30 Scratcher California Lottery, Treva Etienne Pirates Of The Caribbean, 620 Wdae, Bandstand Proshot Google Drive, Pa Title 18 Fireworks Law, Flashing Lights Video Effect, Spiral Line, Fleet Management Shipping Jobs, What Is Wrong With The Bbc News App, Red Bull Rb7, Live Streaming Traffic Cameras Los Angeles, Texas Two Step Winning Numbers, Regular Show Full Episodes Watch, Grand Lux Cafe Locations, Old Month Names, Wiod 610 Am Live, Canada Place West Promenade, Bowls England Photos 2019, Michelle Payne, Liverpool 17/18 Home Kit, Adventures Of Mana Switch, Ohio State Vs Michigan 2016 Full Game, What To Wear In Japan In July 2019, Foods Of All Saints Day, Bengals Colts 2014, Red Christmas Tree Decor Ideas, Synergy Medical Corporation Arcadia, Ca, After Midnight Musical, Hisense Smart Tv, Kirby Star Allies For Nintendo Switch, Quincy Wilson Draft, Bubble Art, Tire Sealant, Notre Dame Michigan 2018, Everton Transfermarkt Rumours, Yungblud Net Worth,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário