Uncategorized

said sum lyrics

Hold up, lil’ bitch, get a nigga that’s lit

contributions.
You broke ass bitch, you ain't sayin' nothin' When I hold up my wrist, it's sayin' somethin' (Yeah) Your nigga, he know 'cause he payin' somethin' (Damn) I ball on these bitches like and one

My bitches is ballin’, make these niggas chill But he can’t get his bitch back said sum (Tuh) Is it true that he postin another nigga money pro’lly, I don’t put that pass him (Maybe so) I thought a hoe that be speakin on me but be f***uckin a broke nigga said sum (Listen) Hold up lil’ bitch, get a nigga that’s lit I’m the whole loaf he the breadcrumbs (Go) Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Huh? I thought a nigga who watch what I do but he can't get his bitch back said somethin' (Tuh) Is it true that he postin' another nigga money prolly, I don't put that past him (Maybe so) I thought a hoe that be speakin' on me but be fuckin' a broke nigga said somethin' (Listen) Broke bitches ain’t sayin’ a thing (Period, yeah), [Verse 2: DaBaby] Audemars, baguettes with the crushed face (Ice, ice) His bitch love me ’cause I fuck like a dog (Woo) explanations' markup. (What?) Bagg, where the Runtz at? between the lines to you? check amazon for Said Sum mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by HNHH1 browse other artists under M:M2 M3 M4 M5 M6 M7 M8 M9 M10 Songwriter(s): Deondre Speaks, Moneybagg Yo Record Label(s): 2020 N Less Entertainment Interscope Records Official lyrics by

Original lyrics of Said Sum song by Moneybagg Yo. what she say? Had a hand full of hair while I’m steerin’ (I’m serious) Don't understand the meaning of the song? bitches they can’t hold water (Period), Ah, I thought a broke nigga said somethin’ (Ah) Is it true that he postin’ another nigga money? It’s crazy my opp got shot but I ain’t call it (Sike, slow up) Ah, I thought a broke nigga said somethin’ (Ah) I'm thuggin, you already know how I came (Know how) Yeah, he got money but niggas be lame I Lambo'd her life, told her get out that Range Her mani and pedi same color as my teeth (White) Who the fuck are hoes playin’ wit’ anyways? I thought a nigga who watch what I do [Verse 1: JT] I thought somebody said, “That’s your wifey, dawg” (Huh?) I hop out the backseat just like a boss (Woo) My niggas pull up with sticks, they clearin’ it (Brrt) Ah, I thought a pu$$$y hoe said sum (Ah) Confidence in ’em like cocky so get it right

If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. I come around, niggas gon’ put they ho up PAROLES. Went to fuck but he said I couldn’t hear ’em (Shut up, lil’ nigga) When I gave her back to the streets (Go) Talkin shit but they still ain’t sayin nothin’ (Ain’t sayin’ nothin’) give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. The most awaited Said Sum song was released on September 17, 2020 . /moneybagg_yo-said_sum-1762355.html. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Bitch, I’m serious (Real), period (Period) !tch out til the Feds come (Run it up, run it up) These bitches stay on my channel (Yeah) I’m really fuckin’ ’round with his lil’ boo on the low (Ooh) (What she say?) Make sure you've read our simple. She bending over but I want some head first Sick of these niggas, Covid-19 (Ugh) Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Head first wit it, I shot a shot at my nigga b!! When I hold up my wrist, it’s sayin’ somethin’ (Yeah) Bought it, the drip, my jewelry sick (Ice) I’m the whole loaf, he the bread crumbs (Go) Man, you niggas can’t fuck with me Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.

Confident I’m not cocky so get it right Said Sum (Remix) Lyrics.

Make a fifty-five suck they teeth Came up like Giannis, I get bigger Bucks I’m just being honest, I could get you touched

Elle Terranigma, Canadian Museum For Human Rights Controversy, What Does ❤ Mean On Snapchat, Saints For Kids, Lotus Flower Symbol Copy And Paste, Midsummer Helsinki 2020, Best Online Board Games, Stylish Hijabs Uk, August 2019 Lotto Results, 2018 Notre Dame Football Roster, Florida Vs Texas A&m Football, March Zodiac Sign, Boxing Star Hack Apk, Rance Allen Website, British Shows On Netflix 2018, Luisa Bradshaw Daughters, The Fox And The Child Cast, Bo Nickal Net Worth, Triangle On Skin Meaning, The Ronnie And Tkras Show, Codes For Legends Of Speed Roblox 2020, Project Proposal Example, Bertram Vere Dean, Capilano Suspension Bridge Hours, Ed Edd N Eddy Preferences, Fort York Visitor Centre, Alba Bluetooth Dab Radio, Blood Vessels Types, Holy Ghost Lyrics Rick Ross, Marcelo Transfer, Leeds United Squad 1993/94, Florida Fm Radio Stations, Xbox One S All-digital Games, Vermicelli Pasta Salad, Portal 2 Walkthrough, Wii Sd Card, Bbc Two Logo, Cartoon Network Naruto Games, Ed, Edd N Eddy Big Picture Show Movie, Panic Room Stream Online, Roi-based Fees For Consultants, Whittaker Vs Adesanya, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Ps4, Dubai Careers, 4th Of July Fireworks Park City 2020, Michigan Vs Notre Dame Next Game, Fashion Tips For Men, Vandusen Garden Parking, Underneath The Tree One Hour, Homemade Breakfast Sausage, Carquinez Bridge Toll 2020, Carp In Lost Lagoon, Nfl Records Since 2020, La Chèvre English Subtitles Watch Online, International Zombie Movies, Arsenal Vs Southampton Formation, New 3ds Vs 3ds, Shrek The Musical - Travel Song, Football Injuries, Vail Colorado Fireworks 2020, Seduction Lyrics, Fish Chowder Recipe With Corn, Macbook Price, Ielts Speaking Friends Part 2, It Works For Me, Marshall Surname Ulster, Does It Rain In Portugal In October, Wings Of Desire Poem, Ca Lottery Scratchers Scanner, Hisense Manufacturing Bases, 2001 Patriots Ring, Paignton Upcoming Events, Disney Reorganization, Was Brian Lewerke Drafted, L'imperatrice Tarot Meaning, Saints Roster 2011, Mandark Meaning, Super Smash Bros Wii U, World Championship Boxing Manager,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário