Uncategorized

scarface coronavirus

“Don’t do it,” he cautioned to young people who want to socialize. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. In March, the Houston rap legend tested positive for COVID-19. ‘I’m glad to be alive,’ he confessed over Zoom before adding: ‘I fought Covid double bilateral pneumonia – both lungs – and kidney failure in my house.’, Visit our live blog for the latest updates Coronavirus news live. “I know we feel invincible at times.” Personalizing the experience even more, Scarface added: “If God was trying to get my attention, he now has my undivided attention.”, To pass the time, Scarface said he was watching “All-American” on Netflix and catching up with friends, family and peers like Ice-T and Ice Cube. And now, after resting up at home, he has spoken over video call to his friend Willie D about his horrific experience. He then experienced a fever and difficulty breathing which led to him being tested for the virus, with the star later receiving a positive diagnosis. Telling his fellow Geto Boys rapper that he has to change his diet, the 49-year-old went on to mention the treatment he’s currently receiving. Last year, he ran for Houston City Council, losing to former educator Carolyn Evans-Shabazz in a run-off election. I’ve been to the point where I felt like I was gonna die.’, ‘I threw up so much until it was like hot sauce, your gases and acids in your stomach is hot, I had no food in my stomach, it was just coming up like bile,’ he recalled. ‘I couldn’t keep food down, I couldn’t get comfortable, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t stay woke, I could not breathe. He then described his symptoms which he had previously said included a lack of taste and smell, vomiting, fever pneumonia and kidney failure. Read the latest updates: Coronavirus news live. Confirmed cases and deaths relating to coronavirus continue to rise and the pandemic has forced many countries into lockdown in order to try and control the spread of Covid-19. It was the worst time of my life,’ he said. Scarface said his experience of Covid-19 left him feeling like he was ‘going to die’ (Picture: FilmMagic) He explained that he has to wait until the virus subsides until he can leave isolation. ‘That’s taking all my blood out, cleaning it and putting it back in my body.’. These Accessories Could Help You Find Focus, A Rare 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder Once Owned by Picasso’s Son Is up for Sale, WWE Replaces Arena Merchandise Loss With E-Commerce Gains Amid Rebound. As it stands, more than 20,000 people have died from the virus, while there are over 148,000 confirmed cases in the UK alone. They tell me I can’t go and see my kids,’ Scarface said. Scarface, whose real name is Brad Jordan, was interviewed by Atlanta rapper Ludacris on Instagram Live on March 27. US rapper Scarface tested positive for coronavirus and says the infection put him through a three-week ordeal that left him feeling like he was ‘going to die’. Scarface, whose real name is Brad Terrence Jordan, was tested after suffering with symptoms of Covid-19, including an itchy throat. ‘It started off with pneumonia in both of my lungs, three or four days later my kidneys fail, three or four days after they tell me I can’t move, I’m quarantined. ‘It started off with pneumonia in both of my lungs, three or four days later my kidneys fail, three or four days after they tell me I can’t move, I’m quarantined. It’s the craziest sh*t I’ve ever seen in my life. MORE : Doctor Who’s Billie Piper celebrates Rose’s 15th anniversary because yes, it’s been that long, MORE : Rochelle Humes plays hairdresser as she cuts Marvin’s hair for the first time ever and actually nails it, Actor Stanley Baxter comes out as gay at 94 and had wife Moira’s blessing to bring men home, Christmas adverts 2020: From Amazon to Aldi, all the rankings so far ahead of John Lewis, Jess Glynne ‘regrets’ accusing restaurant of discrimination over outfit: ‘I think it got so misconstrued’, Fortnite PS5 and Xbox Series X upgrades will drop on launch day, Xbox Series X will have Netflix, YouTube, Disney+, and more at launch, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have the virus, Prince Charles has also tested positive for coronavirus with mild symptoms, Doctor Who’s Billie Piper celebrates Rose’s 15th anniversary because yes, it’s been that long, Rochelle Humes plays hairdresser as she cuts Marvin’s hair for the first time ever and actually nails it. It comes after Scarface, whose real name is Brad Terrence Jordan, spoke out from quarantine and explained that he took two tests, after his first test results were lost, and the second came back with a positive diagnosis for Covid-19. Some three thousand people tuned in for the 20-minute chat. Rapper Scarface gave an emotional account of his time in isolation since testing positive for the coronavirus. “For the first time in my life, I feel like I was not in control of what was about to happen.”, Scarface emphasized repeatedly the dire need for all to stay isolated. Scarface now has to wait until the virus subsides until he can leave his house. Confirmed cases and deaths relating to coronavirus continue to rise and the pandemic has forced many countries into lockdown in order to try and control the spread of Covid-19. He explained that he took two tests, after his first test results were lost, and the second came back with a positive diagnosis for Covid-19. Scarface is the latest star to reveal they have tested positive for coronavirus, as Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have the virus, as well as Idris Elba and his wife Sabrina. ‘I threw up so much until it was like hot sauce, your gases and acids in your stomach is hot, I had no food in my stomach, it was just coming up like bile,’ he recalled. Last month, the Houston rap star was rushed to hospital where he tested positive for Covid-19. As it was previously reported, Scarface confirmed he had contracted coronavirus amid the start of the pandemic. Will opticians be open during the second lockdown in England? Scarface has revealed he’s ‘glad to be alive’ as he’s put on dialysis after battling coronavirus. Rapper Scarface gave an emotional account of his time in isolation since testing positive for the coronavirus. ‘I couldn’t breathe. The Houston native has been quarantined for three weeks in his house with no physical contact outside. Scarface said that in spite of his current predicament, he’s “glad to be alive.” Many social media users came out to support him afterward with sweet comments and tributes. Rapper Scarface has issued a plea for organ donors to come forward to help him after he suffered kidney failure earlier this year. “I’m scared to death,” said Scarface, who on Thursday (March 26) revealed that he tested positive for COVID-19. Artist spoke in a video interview about his three-week ordeal “I ain’t never felt like this… vulnerable,” he added. ‘I’ve got to do dialysis four days a week, three hours a day,’ he stated. MORE : Kate Beckinsale ‘calls police after encounter with alleged stalker at home’, MORE : Van Der Valk viewers fume as they spot major error with accents: ‘Where are the Dutch actors?’, Queen and Prince Philip return to Windsor Castle for second lockdown, Mohamed Elneny says Arsenal ‘knew’ they would beat Manchester United, GAME stores will allow collection of PS5 and Xbox Series during lockdown, Activist branded ‘future Princess Diana’ beheaded by sharp gate at beauty spot, Tyson Fury set to face Agit Kabayel in homecoming fight in December, spoke out from quarantine and explained that he took two tests, Kate Beckinsale ‘calls police after encounter with alleged stalker at home’, Van Der Valk viewers fume as they spot major error with accents: ‘Where are the Dutch actors?’.

Christmas Tree Farms In Boone, Nc, Rome City Chamber Of Commerce, Pictures Of Birthmarks, Australia Bowling Coach 2020, Marcus Maye Instagram, Eurocamp Canet Plage, Addicted To My Sweetheart Novel, Star Wars: Republic, Affect Vs Effect Examples, Jacksonville University Soccer, Wiod Radio Advertisers, Powerpuff Painting Couple, What To Wear In Japan In July 2019, Ed Edd N Eddy Preferences, Malachi Barton Age, Man City Vs Crystal Palace 19/20, Sinopsis Fractured (2018), Is Nick Gordon Dead At 30, The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power Chords G, Correspond Sentence, November 2006 Movies, Labour Day Fireworks Windsor, Blood Vessels Types, Matching Christmas Stockings,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário