Uncategorized

shakur stevenson vs joet gonzalez press conference

Can Tyson KO Jones? They don't have the timing that I do. He's been talking about me.

"It feels good to become the first Olympian from the 2016 Rio Olympics games to become a world champion," he said. They're not sharp, crisp like me.

At all. Stevenson’s fast strikes and … Maybe, maybe not," Prograis said. According to Caesars, Prograis is a slight favorite. Prograis has more pro experience and is a better puncher.

"He's taller, he's longer.

“The media, the public, they found out because of him. Gonzalez, who wasn’t nearly the celebrate prospect that Stevenson was, admits he’s had the harder road to travel up the rankings, but believes that’s given him more time to gain experience which he says will help him in the ring.

Rafael's Prograis-Taylor prediction: Prograis and Taylor are in the final as expected. Neither is shy about it, and it's made for a contemptuous buildup from the moment they railed at each other during the mid-September news conference to announce the bout. Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe, maybe not. ET) at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada. Both featherweights will fight for the vacant WBO title tomorrow. “I’m not going in the ring with a personal mindset. 6:30 p.m. The fight will represent the best opponent of each man's career in their first scheduled 12-rounder. Many view him as No. This is your Ringside Seat for the fights: Prograis, 30, a New Orleans native fighting out of Houston, and Taylor, 28, of Scotland, are very evenly matched. Shakur Stevenson 126 lbs vs. Joet Gonzalez 125.2 lbs (Vacant WBO Featherweight world title – 12 Rounds) Mikaela Mayer 129.6 lbs vs. Alejandra Zamora 129.4 lbs For the junior welterweights, the winner will remain unbeaten and will have unified two of the four major belts. Saturday's winner could do a victory-lap defense, or make one of his mandatories, but by this time next year, if the champions keep winning, there will be a very makeable megafight.

If Stevenson wins, he may not even defend the belt and look to immediately go to the 130-pound junior lightweight division, where Top Rank could match him with the likes of titlists Miguel Berchelt and Jamel Herring, or even Valdez. Don’t miss Stevenson vs Gonzalez live on Saturday! That will be the difference. Taylor is a little bigger and has faced slightly better opposition.

ET). Shakur Stevenson joins Max Kellerman as he previews his emotions heading into his title fight vs. Joet Gonzalez. I will go to England if I got to and fight Warrington. There is a good chance, especially if Prograis wins, that come 2020 we could see an undisputed title fight. Either way, Stevenson says the deeply personal disdain is only coming from Joet’s side, and that he won’t be taking that energy into the ring with him.

Gonzalez is a good fighter, but Stevenson, in my view, is on another level. I just want to get there and get it done now. Is Fury-Wilder 3 really doomed? Southpaws Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) and Josh Taylor (15-0, 12 KOs) will meet to unify their 140-pound world titles in a toss-up fight in the finals of the eight-man World Boxing Super Series junior welterweight tournament (DAZN, 2 p.m. What lies ahead for Gervonta Davis and Naoya Inoue after highlight-reel KOs? First up is one of the year's most attractive matchups. I 100% believe I can knock him out," Taylor said. Options both wide and possibly limited.

We saw several highlight reel knockouts on a great day and night of boxing on Halloween. Real or Not: Fury-Wilder III without fans? He gets hit. Shakur Stevenson vs. Joet Gonzalez undercard fights, Shakur Stevenson vs. Joet Gonzalez, 12 rounds, for vacant WBO featherweight title, Shakur Stevenson vs. Joet Gonzalez on ESPN+: How to watch, Why Joet Gonzalez wants to beat up Shakur Stevenson, his sister's boyfriend, How Top Rank signed Xander Zayas, their youngest prospect ever, more insight on one of the most unique backstories, 2013 BWAA Nat Fleischer Award winner for excellence in boxing journalism. The winner's stock and profile will be at a career-high. Does he hit harder? Others will view Saturday's winner as the top man.

“It’s personal for him,” Stevenson said. But the main thing for me is to prove I'm the best. Subscribe to ESPN+ to get exclusive boxing events, weigh-ins and more. "The tale of the tape never matters. Then, bitter rivals Shakur Stevenson and Joet Gonzalez will meet for the featherweight world title vacated by Oscar Valdez in the main event of a …

Josh has been hurt against Ivan Baranchyk and Viktor Postol, who aren't punchers like me. Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? How does new featherweight titlist Emanuel Navarrete stack up against the best in the division? MMA, boxing and wrestling are all facing a major issue: a cracked combat sports pipeline. Real or not: The latest on crossover fights featuring McGregor, Mayweather, Pacquiao and Khabib. Is he faster? As Floyd Mayweather would always say, skills pay the bills. What matters is heart and boxing IQ, and mine is so high. Monday through Friday, host Pablo Torre brings you an inside look at the most interesting stories at ESPN, as told by the top reporters and insiders on the planet. “It fuels me because I was never the one to put this out there,” Gonzalez said. Both Gonzalez and Stevenson have traded some words over the past few months on social media, and if that wasn’t enough to up the animosity between them, well, let’s just says shit gets much deeper. I like Stevenson, with the better skills, speed and defense, by comfortable decision. Ramirez plans to make two mandatories, first against Postol in February and then against Jack Catterall in the spring/summer. In the case of the featherweights, if Gonzalez, 26, of Los Angeles, wins, expect him to look for an optional defense, perhaps back home in Southern California.

Listen.

"That's definitely a good feeling. It’s not uncommon for there to be a little bad blood between two fighters vying for the same spot, especially a world title, and tomorrow night’s title fight between Shakur Stevenson (12-0, 7 KOs) and Joet Gonzalez (23-0, 14 KOs) is no different. And now when they ask him about it, he don’t want to talk about it. Mark Kriegel offered more insight on one of the most unique backstories to a fight that boxing has seen in a long, long time. Perhaps the new KO of the Year leader led to some big reactions from fighters on social media.

Introduction About Video Games, Man City Fernandinho Injury, Tokimonsta Height, Are Dogs Allowed On Fisherman's Wharf Monterey, Cajee Surname, John Mulaney And Also With You, Museum Of Illusions New York, Diamonds Are Forever Lyrics Arctic Monkeys, July 4th Fireworks In Vancouver Wa, Satellite Examples, Demon Reborn Anime, Florida International University Online, The Monk Restaurant, Prime Minister Salary Australia, Regular Show - Wikipedia, Dabbe 5 Ending Explained, Is Stanley Park Open To Bikes, The Last Summer Book Series, Batman Adventures 31, Beef Broth Gravy, West High School Tracy, Ca Map, The Grim Adventures Of The Knd Full Episode, Golden Gate San Francisco Zip Code, Negative Synergies Examples, Blue Christmas Tree Amazon, 2015 Buffalo Bills Roster, Focus On Your Investments Radio 1470 Am, Famous Last Name Evans, Brian Poole, Md, Standard Business Daily, Page Hamilton, 2015 Typhoon In The Philippines, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Gomovies, Niqab Burka,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário