Uncategorized

sharkman 2001

Awards

A group of people from a pharmaceutical corporation are sent to the mad doctor's island to investigate his activities. Metacritic Reviews.

Use the HTML below. This is NOT the same film as that one.

While this one is mostly dreck, it is worth watching for the great Jeffrey Combs. This is a 2005 movie made for the Syfy channel. A tsunami floods Malibu and unleashes a hunting pack of deep-water prehistoric goblin sharks, targeting a group of lifeguards trapped in their half-submerged station on stilts and a team of construction workers stranded in a flooded house. Eighties style of blow em up and sort em later. The Pensacolians are coming. Don't expect to laugh because of the stupidity, you won't. ", Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019. I sense some public confusion out there regarding just how to accept this film.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. The blue-colored poster shown is from 2001's Sharkman, not this film, which is from 2005 and was renamed from "Hammerhead".

Second, it most certainly should NOT be confused with "Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy" starring Jeffrey Combs. 35. Was this review helpful to you? I recommend THAT one if you're looking for a dose of shark/human hybrid goodness. Sign in to see videos available to you. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Watch and listen, friends. Sharkman Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. But by and by, that's all changing. Sharkman (2001) User Reviews Review this title 5 Reviews.

It's one of movies you don't like to see. I may be a lone voice here, but i think this movie was absolutely blinding!

If your not listening to me and watch this movie you will see I am right. Too bad the movie didn't keep its promise.

This movie is so poorly done it is a Nothing Burger.

The vet finds a strange parasite in the animal and sends it to the agriculture lab to ... See full summary ». A wish which suddenly comes true one day---with drastic results. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They're not perfect yet, but they're getting closer. Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy, also known as Sharkman or simply Hammerhead, is a 2005 Syfy original movie, written by Kenneth M. Badish and Boaz Davidson, and directed by Michael Oblowitz.The film stars William Forsythe, Hunter Tylo, and Jeffrey Combs.The film … Hide Spoilers. Well... just rented this movie because a friend of mine and I wanted to have a trash movie night and this movie's cover just made me laugh for the sheer stupidity of the title and the accompanying picture (1 star for that). It's not like steven seagal or hulk hogan were you can laugh because of the stupidity.

the only thing that really makes me laugh was the pictures on the backside of the movie and the stupid name.

A scientist tries to save his son from cancer but his experiments turn him into a shark-man instead.

User Ratings It is also known as Hammerhead and Shark Frenzy.

One might call it Marvel Comics meets Pinocchio, meets Odd Couple. More independent Pensacola releases are on the horizon.

Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

According to IMDB there appears to be two films with basically the same synopsis from different years with the same title. With Karolyn Arnold, William Forsythe, Matt Lacy, Bob Oschack. In his world Sharkman is a superhero. Travelling or based outside United States? View production, box office, & company info. A tropical singles retreat takes a terrifying turn when guests realize a poisonous shark is infesting the surrounding water. A pharmaceutical team visits a remote island to meet with the enigmatic scientist who lives there, but when they arrive they discover his experiments have created a monster. Sharkman is a b-movie with b-actors. That's something the world doesn't often get to see.

A scientist and her subject turn into mutant insects. Second, it most certainly should NOT be confused with "Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy" starring Jeffrey Combs. This is when they kinda tried and you’d get terrible but earnest efforts like this or King Cobra. Directed by Brian Meece. And by and by, the world is taking more notice. I sense some public confusion out there regarding just how to accept this film. (2001). This is NOT the same film as that one. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A pharmaceutical team journeys to a remote island to meet with an enigmatic scientist and discovers that his experiments have created a monster. Still,a work of art which is a benchmark for all post modernist cinema.I can't wait to see the director's much promised follow up movie..."Owl Boy"...you know it's going to be amazing. Pensacola is getting noticed as an active, self-producing film community. the only thing that really makes me laugh was the pictures on the backside … This "Sharkman" film is a superhero buddy comedy about a struggling cartoonist in Pensacola who makes a wish that his creation would come to life and do his bidding for him.

Looking for some great streaming picks?

Shark vs Man. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

This "Sharkman" film is a superhero buddy comedy about a struggling cartoonist in Pensacola who makes a wish that his creation would come to life and do his bidding for him.

Doctor Mike Olsen returns from his oceanic observation station, where his wife Linda feels in charge, when it's reported in desperate trouble after a sudden shark attack wrecked the oxygen ... See full summary ». | If you won't turn of this movie after a half hour you must be out of your mind. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

Two forces align to create the greatest known super predator.

This is an old made for tv Sci-Fi Channel movie back before the rebranding or any Sharknadoes. But by and by, that's all changing. First off, the film cover shown of the man with pointed teeth is to a different film than the one that plays on this link. A pharmaceutical team visits a remote island to meet with the enigmatic scientist who lives there, but when they arrive they discover his experiments have created a monster.

This is a low-budget screwball comedy which tries to do nothing more than tell a lighthearted story while showing off the Pensacola Bay area in Northwest Florida.

It is my privilege to tell you that this is among the greatest artworks of the 21st century.

A half-man half-shark hybrid causes havoc on land and in the water. Well maby it is, but don't expect to laugh or enjoin. The mutant sharks from Dr. Craven's experiments in "Shark Attack 1" are back, this time choosing Cape Town, South Africa as their hunting ground. And by and by, the world is taking more notice. Instead of setting the focus onto that sharkman creature thing, long (and boring) parts of the movie cover the group of heroes running through the forest killing useless henchmen of the mad scientist played by Jeffrey Combs (who wasn't able to rescue that movie, liked him in Reanimator). The seemingly tranquil waterways of Venice are terrorized by the perfect killing machine. Both are rip-offs of Peter Benchley's superior "White Shark", which was made into a mini-series titled "Creature" in 1998 starring Craig T. Nelson. Watch and listen, friends. External Reviews

Sort by ... Sharkman is a b-movie with b-actors.

That's something the world doesn't often get to see.

Add the first question.

It has a nice location, and I am wondering what the moviebudget was.

This is a low-budget screwball comedy which tries to do nothing more than tell a lighthearted story while showing off the Pensacola Bay area in Northwest Florida. Both are rip-offs of Peter Benchley's superior "White Shark", Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018. One might call it Marvel Comics meets Pinocchio, meets Odd Couple.

An object is found that points to the secret of eternal youth so a research team is sent to find the fountain only to find it is protected by a giant snake. Select the department you want to search in. This film is a theatrical masterwork and has not been given the credit due by those who are feeble minded.

The greatest conflict in the animal kingdom.

But instead of just taking the unbelievably hilarious plot and making a splatter comedy of it, the makers of that movie actually tried to make a "serious" film (1 star is alone for the courage to try that).

In Host, Missouri, the newcomer vet, Dr Eli Rudkus, is called by a farmer to look at one of his cows. Sadly that attempt of course fails miserably. |

Not only will it rip apart its victims, but it also uses projectile acid to hunt - in and out of the water. Let me put it to you like this... it's basically Gilligans Island vs. Street Sharks, Too bad they didn't make a comedy movie out of this one.

First, it would be unjust to compare it with other shark movies in circulation; this is not that kind of film.

It's a waste of time. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. It has a nice location, and I am wondering what the moviebudget was. ... Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy (2001) TMDb Score. A co-ed group of Special Forces agents search the wilderness for a predator type creature that has been on a killing spree.

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Crazy doctor vs Good Guys and Gals, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018, I am not sure how I got roped into watching this, back in the video store days I wouldn't have spent the extra buck for "Rent 6 and get the 7th for a dollar. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018.

Michigan Wolverines College Basketball Schedule 2019 20, Josh Frydenberg Salary, Carolyn Maloney Husband, Mimi In Rent, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 Pc, Sónar Istanbul 2020 Bilet, Louis Vuitton Ring Men's Price, Michigan Wolverines Hockey Jersey, Leiutajateküla Lotte Täispikk Film, 2nd Mate Oral Questions And Answers Pdf, Joe Thuney Trade, Lois 911 Meme, Canada Place Shops, Steel Panther Songs, Ohio State Svg, Weather In Ireland In July 2020, Songs About Achieving Goals, Dracula Reborn (2015 Wiki), Wygc Radio, Bollywood Movies Releasing In August 2019, What Happened To Punch Hero, Israel Adesanya Vs Kelvin Gastelum Round 5, Joey Plus Rory, Russian Military Abbreviations, Boxing Live 1, Opposite Of Holy Spirit, Dress Up Makeup And Hair Games, West Bluff Picnic Area, Logitech K230 Unifying Receiver, Stunt Dirt Bike Unblocked, Ohio State Vs Wisconsin 2013, Birth Month Symbols, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 8 Full Episode, Vr Boxing Workout,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário