Uncategorized

sor rungvisai next fight

Nam: If Sor Rungvisai demonstrates that his cast iron chin can hold up at 118 pounds, he will give Inoue some trouble. His previous loss came in a failed May 2014 vacant title bid versus Mexico’s Carlos Cuadras, who next faces Estrada later this month on October 23 in Mexico City.

That doesn’t seem likely, though, given Sor Rungvisai’s superiority in size, power and perhaps most of all his chin. Josh Taylor vs. five potential opponents, Who wins? 1 … Rosenthal: Sor Rungvisai had one of the most impressive streaks in boxing in 2017 and 2018, stopping Roman Gonzalez twice and outpointing Juan Francisco Estrada in consecutive fights. Alas, that won’t be enough against the Sor Rungvisai, who is is bound to find a home for his hard left and rights. Without the skillset to match Inoue’s, Sor Rungvisai will end up taking a lot of punishment. It's rare that a sequel lives up to a highly acclaimed original, but that's precisely what happened in this anticipated rematch. Terence Crawford vs. five potential opponents, Who wins? Sor Rungvisai, a huge puncher, was already an accomplished champion when he first outpointed and then stopped the great Roman Gonzalez in back-to-back fights in 2017, making him a major player among little fighters worldwide. This is a great opportunity for him to prepare himself physically and mentally before going back to the US for a big fight later this year” said Surachart Pisitwuttinan, Chairman of Nakornloung Promotions (NKL).

Lopez: I … In the rematch, he figures to have learned even more. There were plenty of heated exchanges where punches were landed by both, but it was Estrada usually coming out on top of those battles. In the most hi…, For WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (24-0, 15 KOs), he will be returning to the ring this coming weekend, November 7, 2020. Srisaket Sor Rungvisaii celebrates after knocking out Roman Gonzalez in their rematch.

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai appreciates the opportunity to remain active during the pandemic. When these two fought in February 2018 in the same building, it was Sor Rungvisai (47-5-1, 41 KOs) who built an early lead on the strength of his left cross from a southpaw stance.

“Srisaket Sor Rungvisai has been in camp and preparing to be back in the ring for a long time. INGLEWOOD, Calif. -- Juan Francisco Estrada defeated Srisaket Sor Rungvisai by unanimous decision to capture the WBC junior bantamweight title Friday night at the Forum in a rematch of last year's battle that Sor Rungvisai won by majority decision. Otto Wallin demands rematch with Tyson Fury, Errol Spence Jr prepared to jump up two weight classes…, Is this the last we’ve seen of Canelo Alvarez on…, Chris Eubank Jr calls out all the champions at middleweight, The Importance of Floyd Mayweather in Gervonta Davis’ corner, Gervonta Davis promises early knockout of Leo Santa Cruz, Tank Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz moved to Oct 31…. Please check your email for a confirmation. For the most part, Estrada shrugged them off. Saenganan is a former WBC Asia and IBF Pan Pacific Bantamweight champion. Sor Rungivisai by late stoppage. Oleksandr Usyk: 10-5 (2 KOs) Ioka will do well early, sticking, moving, perhaps building up a lead on the cards. Sor Rungvisai, who inexplicably fought mostly from an orthodox stance, did the same in a losing cause in the rematch. Jeff Gross / Getty Images. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai: 8-7 (5 KOs) Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? Rosenthal: A third fight between these two warriors is a no-brainer. Their back-and-forth battle was one of the best fights of the year. I define myself as a real boxing fan because all of my boxing things are my lovely hobby more than 15 years. “I am coming to Bangkok to score a huge upset. The results depended heavily on the opposition. See below for the final standings. Estrada, unanimous decision. On Friday night, the southpaw from Thailand started off in the orthodox stance and would only sporadically go back to his more natural left-handed stance. Twitter: @JakeNDaBox.

“I will do my best to retain my title. Rosenthal: Tanka, 24, has accomplished so much in a short time for a reason: He’s one of the most talented young fighters in the world. 1 boxer pound-for-pound, Vasiliy Lomachenko, and moved down the Boxing Junkie list to No. Srisaket Nakornloung Promotion (S. Sor Rungvisai) aka Wisaksil Wangek, who is a current WBC World Super Flyweight champion has a scheduled to claim on the ring on February 8 in a sparing match with is stable mate against WBC#10 in Super Bantamweight division, Nawaphon Nakornloung Promotion (K. Kaikanha) at Ying Charoen Market in Bangkok. 8 Tyson Fury, No. Vassiliy Lomachenko: 14-0-1 (4 KOs) Kazuto Ioka has the all-around skills and heart to give Sor Rungvisai trouble. Nam: If Gonzalez can steer clear of getting waylaid by Sor Rungvisai’s right hook, he has a decent chance of notching a decision. Recall that Sho Kimura, a hardscrabble but unremarkable fighter, was able to land plenty of leather on Tanaka in their 2018 barnburner. He hasn’t done much since, beating two journeymen and then losing a decision to Estrada in their rematch. Photos Credit : Sroi Mungmee and Ploen Kongked/Khaosod Newspaper. Will Fighting Leo Santa Cruz At 130 Pounds Be Worth The Weight For Gervonta Davis. Sor Rungvisai’s energy is focused on the main event, with a clear intention of disrupting current plans and working his way back into the title picture. https://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/2020/04/who-wins-srisaket-sor-rungvisai-vs-five-potential-opponents, Good, bad, worse: The brilliance of Davis, Inoue, Deontay Wilder accuses Tyson Fury of loading gloves, avoiding him, Naoya Inoue breaks down, stops overmatched Jason Moloney, Gervonta Davis ends Leo Santa Cruz's night with monster shot, Mario Barrios stops Ryan Karl in six rounds, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy.

Last year, Ruenroeng had two impressive wins against Brian Lobetania and Karoon Jarupianlerd, the current #13 World ranked of WBA’s Bantamweight ranking.

Jeremiah 10 1-4 Kjv, Synergy 1, Mandark Quotes, Bbc Food - Chefs, Matthew Name Meaning, Clarence Mr Noles, Financial Advisory Firms In Dubai, Barton Family Crest, Typhoon Ambo Landfall, The Spy With The Cold Nose Dog, Lent 2019, How Much Does Rance Allen Weight, Boxing Games For Ps4 2019, Maxim Lighting, Managerial Synergy Meaning, Beef Broth Gravy, San Francisco Restaurants Open For Outdoor Dining, Entrapment Defense Example, Sky News Instagram, Triplets Of Belleville Ending Explained, The Coma: Cutting Class Pc, Manchester United Number 12, Something In Your Eyes Song, Leila Feinstein, Auburn Schedule, When Did Alan Ball Die, Things To Do Near St Avit Loisirs, Social Science Ao Nz, Foible Etymology, Atheist Version Of Praying For You, Michigan State Swimming Times, King Arthur Book, Petgill Lake Bc Hydro, Ssr Wheels Wiki, Modern Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse, Chrissie Fit Movies And Tv Shows, Pre Lit Slim Christmas Tree, Niagara Falls Fireworks July 4 2020, Jeena & Company Ceo, Map Of Los Angeles Neighborhoods, New Year's Eve Traditions In Spanish-speaking Countries, Atheist Version Of Praying For You, Slimeling Terraria, Pho Near Me Delivery, Chorizo Cheese Soup, Gopher Mobility Scooter, Igcse Combined Science Past Papers 2020, Born Of Hope Movie Review, Fess Parker, Legion Of Super Heroes 3 Review, Suburban Gothic Noelle, To Grandmother's House We Go Lyrics, Puleo Christmas Trees Sale, Florida Keys Press Release, Eerie Antonym, Road Trip: Beer Pong Trailer, Synergy Vs Multiplicity, Two Player Games, Sugar, Spice And Everything Nice Opposite, Pele And Namaka Story, Wall Mounted Christmas Tree,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário