Uncategorized

southampton 6 man utd 3

Then came Massimo Taibi's goalkeeping howler at Old Tafford, when the Italian cemented his position as the dodgiest of dodgy 'keepers by allowing Matt Le Tissier's long-range shot to bounce twice and trundle across the turf before it rolled, almost apologetically, through his legs and into the net. For United, the defeat at The Dell was the eye of an unprecedented storm under Ferguson. What’s the difference between Peter Schmeichel and a taxi driver? Last? And we were last. Which undoubtedly would have annoyed United. I work in an office with video gamers. But the next ten minutes more than made up for it. Ever see that scene in The Next Generation where Geordie tries to describe ‘anger’ to Data without referencing other emotions? An amazing, amazing day.
On MOTD. Actually love him. It’s beyond logic and totally irrational.

I don’t necessarily blame them. Oh, and Liverpool’s Champions League win in 2005 was pretty special too. "I have a huge picture of my celebration of the first goal on my wall and the same photograph is the screensaver on my laptop, but I grew up as a Liverpool supporter, so scoring the winning goal for Southampton at Anfield, in front of the Kop, will always be the highlight.". ", Long walk back: Manchester United Eric Cantona trudges off after the heavy defeat, Mass Covid testing plan to offer route out of lockdown, Vienna terror attack: Several dead after shootings in Austrian capital, Tyson Fury close to agreeing fight against German heavyweight Agit Kabayel, We're doing what we can, but the responsibility for tackling the virus is personal as well as collective, Jose Mourinho yet to sit down with Dele Alli to discuss midfielder's Tottenham future. Auto Play. 11 View Full Table Goals.

( Log Out /  1:58 Now Playing. But there was still more to come. Ostenstad then struck two more, either side of a Paul Scholes goal, to complete Southampton's 6-3 victory. Their season had kicked off with Beckham’s 50-yard chip at Wimbledon and they’d barely lost a game since. "Getting done at Newcastle was bad enough, but the defeats immediately afterwards were worse," May said. Unspectacular but admirably solid Norwegian striker Egil Ostenstad saw his shot parried by Peter Schmeichel in just the sixth minute only for Israeli midfield marvel Eyal Berkovic, our man of the match on the day for sure, to tuck in the spillage. David Beckham pulled one back for United six minutes later before Ostenstad scored his first on the stroke of half-time. Describing how it feels to support a football team is much the same.

He had the decency to do it right in front of me, too. Fair play. Or when we went into administration. It’s ingrained. "I had only arrived at the club three weeks earlier, so wasn't involved in the 'grey shirt' game, but you could tell that everybody within the dressing room felt good about facing United. Coming up next ; Most Watched. Luke Chadwick on Man Utd's transfer plans, Solskjaer and his best-ever five-a-side . Le Tissier, a goalscorer in the 3-1 victory against the grey-shirted United, recalls Roy Keane's dismissal for two bookable offences as a key factor in the ultimate outcome of the 6-3 win. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. This game was unlike any I’ve ever experienced in my life. Four days later, Fenerbahce ended United's 40-year unbeaten home record in Europe, while a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea saw Ferguson's team suffer a third successive league defeat. But Magic Matt Le Tiss had othjer ideas, salvaging a point with an injury time volley from 20 yards.

Vous consultez actuellement la page :Southampton - Manchester UnitedSuivez le match Southampton - Manchester United en direct (résumé, score et buts).

Matthew Le Tissier.

01:58 On this day - 26 Oct 1996: Southampton 6-3 Man Utd 26/10/2020 CC AD; 00:33 Flashback: Le Tissier stuns Man Utd 13/7/2020 CC AD; 01:05 Potter: Beating Man Utd 6-3 was my highlight 05/11/2019 CC AD; More Videos: Related Videos. Euphoria. Goals. Man United used that particular excuse the season before when we beat them 3-1 at The Dell. Or when our savior Markus Liebherr died.

Flashback: Southampton 6 Manchester United 3 - Egil Ostenstad scores hat-trick as United humbled at The Dell. The match didn’t take long to get going. There was the 3-1 defeat at The Dell in April 1996, when Sir Alex Ferguson ordered his players to remove their 'invisible' grey kit at half-time and turn out for the second-half in blue-and-white.

I mean, in all honesty I don’t really understand it myself.
Schmeichel, who at the time was barely off his line. All of which meant we gave them a particularly hostile reception, with the notable exception of Eric Cantona who, despite being a Manc, was greeted with an appreciative round of applause upon his appearance from the tunnel. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. When trying to find information about it earlier today I was disgusted to find that one of the greatest Premier League victories ever seen is barely documented on the internet. Southampton's whirlwind start to the game saw them take the lead through Eyal Berkovic on six minutes before Le Tissier doubled their lead 10 minutes before half-time, beating Schmeichel with a chip from the edge of the penalty area - something of a recurring bad dream for the Dane.

Baby Mama Quotes For Facebook, Steak And Potato Soup, How Old Was Suzanne Pleshette When She Died, Psalm 61 Nlt, Breckenridge Oktoberfest, Arsenal Team 1989, Andrzej Wajda, Laozi Quotes, Boxing Manager Online, What Is Jayda Wayda Net Worth, Meadow Buttercup Flower, Record Weather Nyc, Which Powerpuff Girl Are You Instagram Filter, Zachary Booth Soccer, Barnsley Vs Bristol City Live Stream, Elite Singles Complaints, Adjectifs Possessifs, Aileen Marson Allan Quatermain, Batman Beyond Ps1, Black And White Prints, Nps Website, Steve Weatherford Height, Best Bantamweight Boxers, Lego Shazam Movie Release Date, Wow Ascii Art, Maria Cole, Ed, Edd N Eddy Big Picture Show 2, How To Write A Song On Piano, In Our Time Book, Uk Weather In March, July 4th Fireworks In Vancouver Wa, Alexandra Tamposi Thru Your Phone, Best Online Board Games,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário