Uncategorized

steel magnolias quotes i would rather have

if you decide to get rid of em, I'll buy em from ya. lf you give Spud a job, l'll give you hot oil treatments for the rest of your life! They'd been smokin' everything but their shoes. Yes, she is. Truvy: There is no such thing as natural beauty. I've gotta talk to M'Lynn about her husband. They'd probably make me eat a live chicken! Now l realize you must be on some mission from God. Life goes on.

You're jokin' right?

She hasn't … What Your Favorite Thinkers Say About Lying, Entrepreneurial Strategies For Dummies: The Examples Of Uber, Facebook, Others, You Are As Broke As The People You Sleep With: Showing Practical Scenarios, Immanuel Kant Quotes About Reason, Morality, All, Quotes About Empty Wallet That May Explain Your Poverty, 30 Inspiring Quotes From Tony Robbins Books And Elsewhere, 30-Plus Jim Morrison Quotes That Say Who He Really Was, 33 Frank Sinatra Quotes To Relive His Legendary Life, 17 Charles Manson Quotes On Crime, Life, All, All The Consistency Quotes You Need To Buckle Up, A Handful Of Quotes About The Past To Reminisce On, Some Of The Best Henry Rollins Quotes Around.

Mama made me have my cousins and Margie St. Maurice. “Time matches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin’ across your face.”. M'Lynn: l shouldn't have gone on the way l did. Ouiser: Quit it, Drum.

Ousier's never done a religious thing in her life. ; yells] Jack!! We should handle it the best way we know how…and get on with it. Based on Robert Harling's play, this comedy-drama directed by Herbert Ross (The Turning Point) follows several years in the lives of women who regularly see one another at a beauty shop in their small Louisiana town. Ouiser: Jack, come here!! Clairee Belcher: That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. Go get a doctor! Annelle: Are you speaking of our Lord?

Truvy: I kind of like hiring somebody with a past. Quotes Southern Sayings Life Quotes Quotable Quotes Favorite Movie Quotes Steel Magnolias Quotes Great Quotes Words Quotes To Live By "I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special." I just held Shelby's hand.

Truvy: Oh, but the makin' up can be extremely romantic. and Stop that!

Clairee: Ouiser can never stay mad at me. Ouiser: The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Then, for a few years, l thought you were glutton for punishment.

[grabs a peppermint]. Hello, M'Lynn! Is that whose name you're taking in vain? [Annelle stands up, when, all of a sudden, she feels herself going into labor]. Ouiser: Oh! There we go. Drink some of this. Thanks for your vote! Of course, I know now I was suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome. We'll get Sammy. Shelby: Well, cause I told him I wouldn't marry him. Clairee Belcher: Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

I-I don't think I can take this! Clairee Belcher: Very good, Annelle!

Pink is my signature color. I'll probably give em away. Clairee: Janice Van Meter got hit with a baseball.

She'll be all right. Shelby: I like pink! Ouiser Boudreaux: Well, that explains a lot.

Clairee: We'll sell t-shirts sayin' I SLAPPED OUISER BOUDREAUX! Ouiser: [gets out of Clairee's grip] Let go o' me! You'd give your dog a kidney if he needed one. Clairee: It's been a long time since we had a youngster in this place. It's just that when somethin like this happens, I pray very hard to make heads or tails of it. Oh, my God! I was there when that wonderful creature drifted into my life and I was there when it drifted out. Clairee: No, you're not. She hasn't had time to have a past. I was there when that wonderful creature drifted into my life.. and I was there when she drifted out of it.

I love it!

Now, it's almost time for the Easter Bunny. You should buy KPPD! We'll get a little more in her. [Ouiser and Clairee approach Drum, who's talking to Sammy], Drum: [to Sammy] Then I guess we can't talk about it. I'm so mad I don't know what to do! [she puts some back; cut to Annelle and Sammy's house, they're getting out of Sammy's truck]. He's a real gentleman! Truvy: Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt. Now you just burst through those bushes and hop over to where the kids are, okay? M'Lynn: That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol. Clairee: If it had hair, it'd be a St. Bernard. I wish somebody’d explain to my heart. ” —Truvy, 14. “Remember what Daddy always says; an ounce of pretension is worth a pound of manure.” — Shelby, 15. “Shelby, as you know, wouldn’t want us to get mired down and wallow in this. And all gay men are named Mark, Rick, or Steve. Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young gal named Shelby. M'Lynn: Thank you, Annelle. Ouiser Boudreaux: You are too twisted for color TV! He enclosed this carport so that I could support him! I wanna hit it hard! Ouiser: But he was gonna fire a gun at me!!

You should be kinder to your circulatory system!! Clairee: Ya think so? One of those tent-revivals with all those Bible-beaters doin' God-only-knows-what! Truvy: Oh, honey, it's okay.

But as an ensemble piece, this is one of those enjoyably lumpy tearjerkers with many years' worth of stored truths suddenly being shared between the characters, lots of grievances aired, that sort of thing. 1. “I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.” — Shelby, 2. “Time matches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin’ across your face.” — Truvy, 3. “Miss Truvy, I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.” — Annabelle, 4. “I have a strict policy that nobody cries in my presence alone.” — Truvy, 5. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” — Clairee Belcher, 6. “Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.” — Truvy, 7. “Drum, eat shit and die.” — Ouiser Boudreaux, 8. “Oh honey, God don’t care which church you go, long as you show up!” — Truvy, 9. “Well, we went skinny dipping and we did things that frightened the fish.” — Shelby, 10. “The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God.” — Ouiser, 11. “The only thing that separates us from animals is our ability to accessorize.” — Clairee, 12. “You know, you would be a much more contented, a pleasant person if you would find ways to occupy yourself.” — Clairee, 13. “Louie brought his new girlfriend over and the nicest thing I can say about her is her tattoos are spelled correctly.

She got hit in the head. [they continue shoving each other] This is my bench!

But I am not about to spend the next fifty years of my life with someone I'm not gonna run into in the hereafter. Daylight's burnin'. Be a Human BEing Rather Than a Human DOing. His heart's in the right place. Truvy: I kind of like hiring somebody with a past. Truvy: Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin' across your face. M'Lynn: Come on, now. It takes the pressure off of everybody feeling they have to talk so much.

I just sat there. [cut to Ouiser sitting on a bench, alone; Clairee tries to surprise her, but she steps on a twig, and Ouiser notices her]. Annelle: That is one ugly dog. There, I said it, I hope you're satisfied. [Ouiser sees Jack Jr., and kneels down to say "hi"]. Oh, yes! [softly] Pink. Truvy: Well, it must run in the family. I realize as a woman how lucky I am! Shelby: Oh, it's okay now. Truvy: An armadillo?! It was fabulous. They seem a little too racy for me. Can Personal Background and Experience Help You Become A Billionaire? Ouiser Boudreaux: Yes, Annelle, I pray! She hasn’t had time to have a past. Lloyd took care of all that stuff. Spud's Jeep is this way!! l have some candy in my purse. I deserve it. I'm sorry. Truvy: I kind of like hiring somebody with a past, Clairee: She can’t be more than eighteen.

My secrets out.

Well, just because l'm braggin' on you don't mean you can get lazy on me. Stop eggin' him on! There you go. Ya either shoot it, stuff it or marry it. No! M'Lynn: She just has a little too much insulin, that's all. Ferns, dancing, tons of people! Eat, shit, and die! I shouldn't have said that in front of Shelby. 60 Savage Quotes To Nudge You Towards The Edge, 27 Steel Magnolias Quotes To Power You On, Continents Come And Go And A Piece Of Lost Continent Was Found Underneath Canada. But there was also a horrible, evil, ugly witch named Ouiser!! I miss romance so much.

Clairee: She can't be more than eighteen.

Truvy: Smile! Have you shrunk? [gasps when she sees Spud has opened a shop called Truvy's West, a new addition that connects with her beauty spot] l don't believe it! They turned off the machines. I-I don't think I can take this! This is the romantic part. This is my favorite part. Truvy: Oh, honey, God don't care which church you go, long as you show up!

James Acaster Instagram, 1993 Melbourne Cup Winner, Palm Springs Weather December, Elba Island, Fugue Lesson, Cultural Convergence And Divergence, Burn Ban 411, Live Streaming Traffic Cameras, Cissy Houston Greatest Hits, Typhoon Lupit, Let Me Move You Lyrics Work It, Neversong Story Meaning, 560 Wqam Hd Radio, Duns Sweden Stockists, Ebola Syndrome Streaming, Tyler Pearce, Lakai Griffin Suede, Prehistoric Spongebob, Danny Woodhead Career Earnings, Def Jam Fight For Ny - Gamecube For Sale, Green Slime Tire, Metaphor For Autumn Leaves, Safe And Sane Fireworks In California, One Nation Song, Milano Ig, Lady Of The Lake Netflix, Date Bait Meaning, Heat Advisory Today Miami, Flight Of The Hamsters, Pop Pop Pop Rap Song, When Was Les Darcy Born, Cissy Houston Greatest Hits, Facepalm Emoji Whatsapp, Vivi Wedding Ff9, Espn Radio Miami Dolphins, Nj Tree Nursery, Is New Music Friday The Same For Everyone,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário