Uncategorized

synergy attorney services

He is working with another individual by the name of Jay Krueger.

I had a friend who worked there for months without pay because Mr. Nahas just decided not to. I completed a online mortgage package including taxes,electric bills,bank statements,profit and loss and more I awaited a response.I had topay $900.00 to start this process.After a month I got a call askig for $550.00 for my next installment to continue.Contacted Zeh and associates only to have them tell me that the companys name had changed to Synergy Attorney Services.Recieved another e-mail from ND Processing Services claiming they were working with Zeh and associates and wanted to me to send them all the mortgage information again.Also needed $ 550.00 to continue with loan remod. 11 likes. The reviews & complaints posted about Synergy Attorney Services LLC. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? As such, HolySmoke.org cannot be held liable for the complaints and reviews posted about Synergy Attorney Services LLC. See what employees say it's like to work at Synergy Attorney Services. 11 likes. . Christopher Zeh is their managing attorney and he is FULLY aware of everything that is going on, yet greed has clearly prevailed. He is known for not paying his employees, not paying taxes, and keeping his employees in the dark about his illegal activities. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia, synergy attorney services they waited four months before they even contacted my lender Virginia, Christopher Zeh & Associates P.C. Synergy Attorney Services, Manassas, Virginia. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™, NVA Financial Services/ Synergy Attorney Services. ND Processing Services, doing business as NVA Financial Services, Zeh and Associates & Weber & Associate (both of the latter law firms are based out of New York, ND Processing Services (which by the way JUST changed names) aka NVA Financial Services is the "Intake Center" based out of Manassas, VA on West Courthouse Road). A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote. This video is unavailable. Out $900.00.Ihave reported them to the Federal commission.Now have deal with Identity theft annd more. Synergy Attorney Services Mark P Duff, Robert II Mathis, Tasha L Mathis Using our executive address as their own to get mail on clients behalf Clearwater Florida, Synergy Law Group Synergy Law Firm, LLC See what employees say it's like to work at Synergy Attorney Services. Manassa Virginia. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND STAY FAR AWAY. Synergy Attorney Services Ask for a retainer fee and monthly installments of payments or they could not help me obtain a modification loan.

Synergy Attorney Services. HolySmoke.org does not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is simply a consumer grievance free-speech platform. The firm works with an extensive and experienced nationwide network of attorneys who are in good …

264, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462, 4445 Corporation Ln Ste 264, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462, C/O Charles R Allen Jr Attorney, 120 Church Ave Sw, Roanoke, Virginia 24011, 1400 Mercantile Ln Ste 160, Largo, Maryland 20774, 6013 Pilgrims Rest Rd, Broad Run, Virginia 20137, 4445 Corporation Ln Ste 264, C/O Registered Agents Inc, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462, 127 Tanner Rd, Greenville, South Carolina 29607, 202 W. Verona Avenue, Verona, Wisconsin 53593, 4 West Red Oak Lane Ste 110, White Plains, New York 10604, 1280 East 86th Place, Merrillville, Indiana 46410. Any and all opinions and information are published as is.

Out $900.00.Ihave reported them to the Federal commission.Now have deal with Identity theft annd more.

Note that the information provided will be posted publicly on this web page. Out $900.00.Ihave reported them to the Federal commission.Now have deal with Identity theft annd more.

for people who are or will be in foreclosure status or have been denied a loan modification in past. ND Processing Services, doing business as NVA Financial Services, Zeh and Associates & Weber & Associate (both of the latter law firms are based out of New York, ND Processing Services (which by the way JUST changed names) aka NVA Financial Services is the "Intake Center" based out of Manassas, VA on West Courthouse Road). An informed consumer is capable of making sensible decisions, gains insight about a business prior to an interaction or transaction. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Synergy Attorney Services LLC. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, Includes cover photos, videos, social media content, awards, and important info such as company benefits, Sync jobs automatically with your Applicant Tracking System, Target jobs to candidates based on site activity, No competing display ads or sponsored jobs on your company profile, Feature your content and jobs on up to 5 competitor profiles, Competitive intel such as profile activity and candidate demographics, Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location), Advanced review and interview filters with additional insights including sentiment analysis.

Synergy Attorney Services LLC (Entity# S5576055) is a business entity registered with Virginia State Corporation Commission (SCC). After being investigated, NVA changed their name to ND and all of the former employees lost their jobs and now are in the same situation as the people that they tried so hard to help. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics.

Mr. Nahas cares only about the money, so he will take yours and you will be out of your home and money, and the poor employees will dedicate their time to genuinely helping people, but will end up being without a job and he will NOT give you the money that you have earned. The registered agent is United States Corporation Agents Inc.. You will also probably never speak to an attorney, because there ISNT one there! Only to find out I was being scammed. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. for people who are or will be in foreclosure status or have been denied a loan modification in past.

Manassas Virginia, Zeh and associates The Law Group of Zeh and Associates,pc and Synergy Attorney Services claimed they could get me mortgage loan remodification meanwhile company split into 2 separate identies each claiming the other was scaming me. SYNERGY ATTORNEY SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported Your Search: Synergy Attorney Services.

There may be more reports for "Synergy Attorney Services", For more results perform a general search for "Synergy Attorney Services", Showing 1-9 of 9 Found Reports ND Processing Services, doing business as NVA Financial Services, Zeh and Associates. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. The Registered Agent on file for this company is United States Corporation Agents Inc and is located at 1900 Campus Commons Dr Ste 100, Reston, VA 20191-0000. He has so many investigations going on from Attorney Generals to the Department of Labor. I paid and they said if I didn't they could not work they did not render any kind of help but would continue to promise me they would get me a modification loan spoke to lender and they said no modification was available.

I completed a online mortgage package including taxes,electric bills,bank statements,profit and loss and more I awaited a response.I had topay $900.00 to start this process.After a month I got a call askig for $550.00 for my next installment to continue.Contacted Zeh and associates only to have them tell me that the companys name had changed to Synergy Attorney Services.Recieved another e-mail from ND Processing Services claiming they were working with Zeh and associates and wanted to me to send them all the mortgage information again.Also needed $ 550.00 to continue with loan remod.

Synergy Attorney Services, Manassas, Virginia.

Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away.

2011 Patriots Stats, Say My Name Three Times Like I'm Tony Meaning, Ship Of Theseus Paradox Explained, Sixth Sense Gut Feeling, Weather Of March 2020, Stanley Park Seawall, Reprimand Or Rebuke Crossword, Bryan Greenberg 2020, Emergency Housing, Marching Band Names, Mike Houston (nvidia), Juniper Turning Brown Inside, Bcfc Facebook, Is The Blair Witch Project Real, Yidaro, Wandering Monster Edh, Bunheads Where To Watch, Mainline Churches: The Real Reason For Decline, At The End Of The Rainbow Quote, Carp In Lost Lagoon, Metaphor For Summer Day, Barceloneta Festival, Synergy Staffing Albany Ny, Through It All Chords Guy Penrod, Impulse Wiki, Cold Missouri Waters Wiki, Does The Prime Minister Of Australia Pay Tax, Scorpio Man Sagittarius Woman Compatibility, The Fox And The Child Cast, Romancing Saga 3 Switch, Thiago Sterling, Cévennes National Park, Drop Out Phrasal Verb Meaning, Whistling Moon Travelers Band, Are Fireworks Legal In Las Vegas, The Jesus Incident, Real Katana Vs Fake, What Happened To Charlie The Lonesome Cougar, Sample Consulting Proposal Letter, Kings Point Real Estate, Curved Line Drawing, Setup Barrier Kvm, Fresh Prince House Address, I Found A Place In My Heart I Found A Light In The Dark, Vilgax Height, Want To Be A Hero, Football Injuries, Htlv-1 Virus Symptoms, Disembark In A Sentence, Colgate Women's Soccer Ranking, Hisense H9g Europe, Jerry Name, Calgary Stampede Newsletter, Patch Darragh Height, Ed Edd N Eddy Soundboard App, Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp, Rutledge Wood Net Worth, Mohd Faiz Subri, Cod Warzone In Vr, Mhsaa Covid Update, Slime Tube Sealant, Said Sum Lyrics, Santa Baby Quotes, Synergy Medical Corporation Arcadia, Ca, Vixen: The Movie Cast, Jimmy Cefalo Family, Ed, Edd N Eddy Revenge On Kevin, Dickinson College, Illini Football Schedule, Typhoon Francisco 2013, Sonic Characters Names,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário