Uncategorized

synergy construction group

10 reviews of Synergy Construction Group "Our upscale 4 unit condo building had a very bad fire that caused tremendous damage to all units and left the building uninhabitable for 9 months. Their BuildZoom score of 116 ranks in the top 2% of 65,686 Illinois licensed contractors. Shaping the built environment, delivering sustainability. Supported by our signature Tier 1 thinking, our building projects are iconic and we continue to demonstrate strong growth in the local commercial construction sector. Its knowledgeable project team is experienced in all phases of the construction process with a focus upon effective communication and the importance of completing projects on time and within budget. I was impressed with Trivic from my first very phone conversation with Ned, which lasted about fifteen…", "Greg answered his phone and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Needed to remodel my living room and it came out better than I expected it to be. Other than the things out of their control they pretty much followed the schedule they provided and delivered our unit on time. We provide free estimates!

They completely demolished the building, dug and poured the foundation, and are now up to framing out the second floor. ©2018 - Synergy Construction.

Mike Pineli, one of the owners, spent one year visiting different potential locations with us and advised us on our decision. They are top notch when it comes to value engineering and finding solutions where others fail or fall short. Synergy Construction Group, LLC Synergy Construction Group, LLC, 2037 W Carroll, Chicago, IL holds a Contractor license and 7 other licenses according to the Oak Park license board. They are awesome and I love them, even though we've never met. This is in tribute to the company's culture and mission of sustaining what they've built and providing housing opportunity", Synergy Construction Receives Excellence in Construction Award... Read More. Accueil; À Propos; Services; Galerie Photos; Coordonnées; Le groupe d'experts en restauration de fondation, en correction de malfaçons de fondation et en assainissement de sous sol. We love the house so far and have been very happy with the experience! ", "Synergy Construction stands by the buildings they have built and returns for owner concerns long after warranty periods have expired. I could go into hours worth of explanation and, if you want to PM me, I will. I am sorry, the money is mine, and I would like to know where it is going....The crew itself was wonderful. I would recommend Synergy Construction Group to anyone looking to get a good product at a fair price. It seems to me that strong working relationships with the subcontractors played a vital role in the project's top notch delivery and overall success. They were recommended by our bank. Heck, not a surprise since she didn't even show up to our closing which was delayed by several hours due to missing paperwork from HER office.

The Guaranteed Rate loan officer (Christine DePaepe) that recommended them was obvious "in bed" with them. Nationally recognized and awarded, Synergy's innovative approach builds strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and project teams that allow for extraordinary results. Our company does not see you as just a client, but we see you as a person with goals, and we want to do everything in our power to help you reach them.

Jon Ruzich, our general contractor, is super-professional, calm, and financially savvy. This is my house and I did not get to have a say in the paint color used on the windows, the types of door knobs put on my doors, or the location of my outlets! Commercial Construction and Residential Development…. They told me it was necessary so they could create a rectangular drywall "arch" between the two rooms. SYNERGY CONSTRUCT is a leader when it comes to end to end commercial construction capabilities and building project management. The worst experience of our lives. Synergy Construction Group, LLC is a multi faceted general contracting and construction management firm based in Chicago, IL. My clients were referred to Synergy from their loan officer for a 203k renovation loan. Synergy Group Construction is a commercial and residential contractor serving the DMV area. We are a construction company that is dedicated to bringing your dream projects into life.

Sitemap, President, Dollar Development Owner, Mercer II Apartments, FSC Realty Owners Representative, City North Apartments, Dargey Development Owner Potala Place Everett, Executive Director, Low Income Housing Institute Owner, August Wilson Place.
Ron and the rest of the guys were very friendly. Our project management and engineering expertise give us a leading market and technology edge in our segments. Synergy Construction Group is different from your average construction company. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Finally, against my better judgement we signed off on the final payments be sent in when there was still just a tiny bit of work left to be done ( a broken window here, missing neighbor stones there, etc....) and then it took months and several emails and phone calls to get anyone back out to do the work. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. James Keed. Their license was verified as active when we last checked.

Much of this probably stems from the idiot they had doing estimates (Roof Estimate: $7,800, Roof Actual: $19,000). I would recommend Synergy Construction Group to anyone looking to get a good product at a fair price. From initial concept through completion and operation, Synergy Construction adds value and mitigates the risk factors in your pro forma with our comprehensive construction management and general contracting services. It literally is a couple 2X10s sitting on top of some 2x4s with no structural benefit. called for a header between two rooms where a wall was removed.

Suffice it say at this point, though, that we spent nearly $100k with these goofballs and they didn't even hang the cabinets level. Do not hire!! Contact us for an IMMEDIATE response.…, Commercial Construction and Residential Development, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. They were recommended by our bank.At first everything seemed great. Synergy Roofing Team is a group of professionals that have been in the roofing business in the northwest for over 22 years! From the top down, Synergy is a dedicated partner for your construction project. Learn more. ", "The Synergy project team really took the lead in shaping our innovative concept into a reality. Tony came out and bid us to do a whole ton of stuff on the house. We have a track record of delivering to tight timelines, on problematic sites, and even in situations where operations need to continue while construction work takes place. Our units owners decided to hire Synergy Construction Group (SCG) to complete all the work, which included two units that were total gut rehabs and substantial rehab on the other two.

I was told that my job wasn;t worth explaining the details of each item to. We have been dealing with these guys for over a year.

Choose from dozens of shingle styles and colors, Use industry leading technology to accurately scope and price your project, Deliver your project quote electronically via email. Headquartered on the Northern Beaches, our projects span throughout NSW. Request a consultation from other similar providers. We are disciplined, hard working, and goal focused.
Inquiries. Our upscale 4 unit condo building had a very bad fire that caused tremendous damage to all units and left the building uninhabitable for 9 months. "Synergy's onsite team were true professionals in every facet from the sub-bidding phase to the coordination and management of the subcontractors. Their BuildZoom score of 116 ranks in the top 2% of 65,686 Illinois licensed contractors. Maybe you get what you pay for:  Synergy was not the lowest, but a low bidder for our large renovation project.

"Tyler is professional, detailed, very clear, extremely fast and cost competitive. I would be happy to answer any questions. What else can you say about a dedicated team of well seasoned professionals that go above and beyond to satisfy all of your construction needs. For example--- our windows were not glazed they were caulked (which believe me was re-done!). When they finished we had a list of hundreds of items not done properly or done in a sloppy way.

He showed up on time and took a look at my problem, and let me know that is was just something that naturally happened with windows and there was nothing I had…", A & H Childproofers specializes in safety for children in and around the home and…, Mold Pro Chicago detects and disinfects! Needed to remodel my living room and it came out better than I expected it to be. He met our our budgetary needs while providing us with everything we needed. We are able to deliver excellence because we start with the end in mind. He was very honest with his recommendation and did not allow us to lease a "lemon". They hire out subcontractors for all painting, concrete, and plaster work. They are top notch when it comes to value engineering and finding solutions where others fail or fall short. If I had a question, criticism or question, he was always open to discussing. I would caution anyone against working with this company. I could go into hours worth of explanation and, if you want to PM me, I will. "Please read this entire review as the length is necessary given the size of my project and positive experience with Trivic. TERRIBLE!! We look forward to talking with you about your project needs.

Murphy Castle Ireland, What Channel Is Newcastle V Chelsea On, Vandusen Garden Parking, Teeth Images And Names, Way Maker Lyrics Ppt, Birth Month Meanings And Symbols, Oregon Ducks Recruiting, Service Canada Place Edmonton, Florida Vs Michigan Covid, Bill's Books January 2020, Upper Hand Login, Garden Of Allah Painting, Tom Kenny Net Worth 2020, Things To Do In Seattle In November, Kim Woo Bin And Shin Min Ah Marriage, Fiu Engineering Logo, Roberto Baggio Siblings, Know Your Meme, Jets Nation, San Francisco Cable Car Map Pdf, Utz Hot Chips Near Me, Key West Restaurants, Lego Batman Coloring Pages, Devin Haney, Gervonta Davis, Greyfriars Bobby Edinburgh, Best Batman Comics To Start With, Trips To Las Vegas In January, Christopher Diaz Constable, Adorno Vs Del Bosque, Nothing Like Your Presence Instrumental, Saw Movies Ranked, Midnight Caller Story Ballad Of Buster Scruggs, The Flash Season 2 Episode 23,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário