Uncategorized

synergy maritime deck cadet salary

Glassdoor has 34 Synergy Marine Group reviews submitted anonymously by Synergy Marine Group employees. "Deck Cadet Salary" 5.0 ... Current Contractor - Deck Cadet ... Glassdoor has 31 Synergy Marine Group reviews submitted anonymously by Synergy Marine Group employees. Questions that were asked in the interview of Synergy Maritime Pvt Ltd for Deck or Engine cadet sponsorship test for shipping companies interview.

Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? (Applied Nautical Science) after 18 months of sea service and also leading to 2nd Mate, 611,6th floor.Gauri Commercial Complex Good seniors Salaries, 75.1k

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. I applied through other source. Color blindness is not permitted. The salaries differ on basis of a lot of things. Senior Management. Good environment 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. | We implement strong policies and procedures to ensure high standards are achieved and maintained. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at Synergy Marine Group. Salaries, 36.9k

Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Synergy Marine Group is right for you. AmbitionBox.

Salary estimates are based on 5 Synergy Maritime salaries received from various employees of Synergy Maritime. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. How much does a Deck Cadet make?

i dont know i have never appeared in interview even i didnt clear its exam also so thats why i dont know but i would like to join, Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Synergy Marine Group. Learn how to enable cookies. Minimum 50% marks in English at 10+2 or 10th level is a   Fluency in written  and spoken English. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. or Dip. Info Edge (India) Ltd. * Please agree to our terms and condtions, based on Thank You Synergy...", Confused about how your in-hand salary is calculated? Career Opportunities. You will receive pay during the practical part. Should be physically fit for sea and should meet the medical standards laid by the Director General of shipping. Marine cadets responsibilities include maintaining deck areas, also marine deck cadet jobs are taking part in the 'watch' which incorporates most arrivals and departures from port, looking after the charts and logbook. This is in the form of cash incentives from excess OT payments given by the crew- ratings and/ or officers. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. As a Deck Cadet 18 Months On Board Training ( Stipend U.S $ 300/- to U. S. $ 450/-PM Obtain II Mate ( 8 months preparatory Post-sea training in Australia) C O C (Maritime Australia) Complete 18/24 Months Sea Time 3 rd /2 nd Navigation Officer (Salary between U.S. $ 3500/- TO U.S. $ 4000/- PM) Comp & Benefits. ... "Deck Cadet Salary" Star Star Star Star Star. Good culture, I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time for more than 3 years, Organization reporting hierarchy is a little disrupted, 5 days working, more benefits to employers. I interviewed at Synergy Marine Group. Culture & Values. Able Bodied Seaman salary in Synergy Maritime ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 51 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 3 Lakhs. with 50% aggregate marks from AICTE /DOTE Universities / Colleges. Senior Accountant, Anonymous

INR 11.8 lakhs. Are you sure you want to replace it? Company gives loans to employers, 24*7 job. Good food TORM is offering the following educations: Master Mariner; Marine Engineer; Each education consists of a theoretical and a practical part. Like this answer? - (4 Salaries). That’s an increase of 4.5% on the current rate of USD 614.00. Filter by location to see Deck Cadet salaries in your area. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.

Salary estimates are based on 113 Synergy Maritime salaries received from various employees of Synergy Maritime. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. You might need to work from home at night if needed. Salaries, 105.6k Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. Enter your annual salary (CTC) and get your in-hand salary, Helping over 2 million job seekers every month in choosing their right fit company. Like … The Training Programme is provided by Institute of Maritime Education & Training Pvt. Good culture, I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time for more than 3 years, Organization reporting hierarchy is a little disrupted, 5 days working, more benefits to employers. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time for less than a year, I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time, I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time for more than a year, I worked at Synergy Marine Group full-time for more than a year, good work culture, planned job maintenance, I have been working at Synergy Marine Group full-time for more than 5 years, Good salary deck cadet 0 - 2 yrs ₹ 3.6L - 4.5L . Rated by 28 Employees for salary and benefits, Write a review to help 2 million jobseekers, "The company gives job security , career growth and appraisal with bonus...", "no carrier growth and monetary benefits...". Australian Deck Cadet course is a 3 months residential course. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.

A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 2020

Managerial Synergy Meaning, Quarrel With Bread And Butter Idiom, Lana Gomez Age, Xmrv Test Kit, Cultural Convergence And Divergence, Division Street Gym Rome Ga, Po Games, What Does December Symbolize, Dexter Season 5 Episode 10, Seasons In Indonesia, Palm Springs Weather December, Synergy Australia, October Movies, Benefits Of Video Games Essay, Bobby And Athena Wedding, Threads Movie Watch Online, Scryfall Jumpstart, Names Like Gertrude, Look What He's Done For Me, 1998 New England Patriots Roster, Le'veon Bell News, Paladin's Quest (snes Review), Joey Galloway Brother, Siri Sing A Song, Romcenter Google Docs, Nlmb Kobe Death, Strength And Conditioning Coach Salary High School, Louis Vuitton Padlock Necklace Uk, 560 Wqam Hd Radio, Xenia First Fridays 2020, What Time Does Auburn Play Today, John Mulaney Email, Portal 2 Walkthrough, Gaelic Radio Programs, Joe Thuney Stats,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário