Uncategorized

tank good thing

GOOD THING es una canción de Tank y Candice Boyd que se estrenó el 29 de septiembre de 2017, este tema está incluido dentro del disco SAVAGE. File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server. But thd way she comes in is amazing, I love how suttle his vocals are on thos one. play; pause / Good Thing (feat. Candice Boyd), More tracks like Good Thing (feat. Would you like to contribute? SwirlSoundz Hit Radio: 2: Tha Afterparty Radio B Side: 1: Russia 1. We currently don't have any genres associated with this song. How we let it goHow we let it dieIt was something goodSomethin' worth a fightWe was always upAnd I don't mean highOnly drug was your lovin'Kept me in the skyWe was more than ride-or-dieWe were die-to-rideWherever, long as I'm wit'chuI don't fuckin' mindI was always yoursYou was always mineWe was goin' somewhereBut we ran out of time, We had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingWe had a good thingI want that old thing back, back, backI want that old thing back, back, back, Still can feel your kissStill can feel your touchEvery day I'm not wit'chuI miss you so damn muchCuz it was s'posed to lastThat's the way it lookedConversation so lit likeWe was readin' it out of a bookWe always kept our fly shit upKept them haters offWhat we found we never thoughtCould ever get so lostWhat we found we never thoughtCould ever get so lostI'd travel the world to find it all againNo matter what it cost, I want that old thing backThat Jodeci, Come and Talk to meWe was building off of thatThere was love before the rapI mean nothing's wrong with rapWe was rappin' all night long back thenBut now it's all a trapYeah, What happened to our love (love)What happened to the way it used to be (way)What happened to our love (What happened to the future)What happened to the future we used to see, What happened to our love (I wanna know what happened, babe)What happened to the way it used to be (to the way)What happened to our love (our love)What happened to the future we used to see, Good thing, good thing (We had a good thing)Good thing, good thing (We had a good thing)Good thing, good thing (Wooo)Good thing, good thing (We had a good thing)Good thing, good thing (Oh you know). * Agradecemos a Artihaust por haber añadido la letra 'Good Thing' de Tank y Candice Boyd. This is probably a long-awaited update, but I assure you that this is not the last change prepared by us for the next 3 months. Ayuda | Need help? Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet.

Mighty Magiswords Season 3, September In Spanish Abbreviation, Final Fantasy Vi Rom Psx, Wtp Means In Entrepreneurship, Ezra Summary, What Happened To Charlie The Lonesome Cougar, Best Friend In French Feminine, Never Never Never Song 2019, It's My Season To Be Blessed, Kc Chiefs Season Tickets 2020 Cost, How To Play Stick Fight On Ps4, Posad Meaning, Sunlight In Japanese, Did Helen Keller Have Kids, Metaphor For Autumn Leaves, Bibari Maeda, Braylon Edwards Net Worth, Restaurant Consulting Services, Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part 1, Aspen Extreme Intro, When Did Alan Ball Die, When Does Lent End 2021, Easter 2022 Calendar, University Of Detroit Dearborn, Yerba Mate Tea, Victor Cruz Age, Words Of Encouragement For Choir, Online Cricket Coaching Courses, Technical Ship Management, Leonardo Baez Box, Kansas City Chiefs Record By Year, Paris December Weather, Rca Warranty, Thereportoftheweek Net Worth, Best Compact Keyboard For Typing, Vivaldi Summer, What Is Reproduction In Biology, Hannah Gadsby: Nanette Awards, Another Word For Protest, Florida State Seminoles Vector Logo, Korean Every Praise, Gary Pallister, Mormon Rules For Kissing, Oh Lord, Come By Here, Leader In Me Grant, Modern Pharmacy Definition,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário