Uncategorized

thatssobold ig

Yeah. She just posted the word "catfish.". So Kelly and Breezy? But Eve and Gwen, yeah didn’t see that coming.

Although Heaven blew me away with the Eve and Gwen story. Y is Kelly still her friend.

Always wondered why it didn’t get much airplay plus It’s kinda hard to find on YouTube now actually…wonder if LA had it scrubbed or something? My family is from Oberg , I’ve been hearing the same thing recently. Dam does Giselle really act like that. I chose Heav because that Eve sugar is what I’ve been waiting for

Both ladies attended the Roc Nation Brunch on Saturday and according to social media chatter - Ari was talking mess about Megan all afternoon, telling people that Megan looked better on IG than in person.
So to sum it up, neither one of them is innocent in this. Lord, I guess they all are. Great as usual; both if yall were good. But based on that first story about Kelly and Beyonce that was tea I want aware of I went with G, Bey looks Like the jealous envious type no suprise here, Luda stop cheating on ur beautiful wife i wonder if all these wives that are outside of the industry know what’s going on behind the scenes, Lauren u’ll loose the respect and righteous image u created for urself after this comes out and i hope it does soon, i hope the lauren tea come out too. The Kelly and Bey sugar SHOCKED me.

Then after it was over, Ari posted a shots jab at Megan. According to Ari, She claims Megan is a "catfish" - Basically a person that looks better on IG, than in real life. I think with the right people behind it, yes it can work.

Kelly Rowland had sex with Chris Brown, & Dwayne Wade??? I don’t feel sorry for them. But what’s this about is Giselle trying to keep her name relevant cuz people really forgot about the twins. And I didn’t see the Luda connection either lol.

i just got used to seeing different times. Had no idea Sandra Bullock was a lesbian. This was a hard one. I think it was 2-1. Did Ari Just Call Megan Thee Stallion A Catfish? See more ideas about Mens fashion, Menswear, Mens outfits.

They dated?!?! If Mario would have signed that deal he would have been huge I believe but I’m so glade he didn’t! I mean how could you STILL sell out even AFTER they TELL you “how this all works”, that just speaks to MANY of these “stars” we all love and respect being a total thirst bucket for fame and money above all the things their family instilled in them with a touch of stupidity and lack of a spine. They got that song together, max really saved eve. Beyonce and her jealous ass, I can’t handle her. Thatssobold. Diddy still pressing Lauren? Eve was my fave though she can really rap.

Proudly created with Wix.com, Female Rap Will Not Survive On HyperSexuality Alone, NICKI MINAJ, DRAKE, AND THE DOUBLE STANDARDS OF STATS, WHAT NICKI MINAJ CAN LEARN FROM LEBRON JAMES, {"items":["5f38898e72e3230017622715","5deac5d3f4cb550017ca545a","5d0d848d6e678800167ca7f4"],"styles":{"galleryType":"Columns","groupSize":1,"showArrows":true,"cubeImages":true,"cubeType":"max","cubeRatio":1.7777777777777777,"isVertical":true,"gallerySize":292,"collageAmount":0,"collageDensity":0,"groupTypes":"1","oneRow":false,"imageMargin":6,"galleryMargin":0,"floatingImages":0,"chooseBestGroup":true,"smartCrop":false,"hasThumbnails":false,"enableScroll":true,"isGrid":true,"isSlider":false,"isColumns":false,"isSlideshow":false,"cropOnlyFill":false,"fixedColumns":0,"enableInfiniteScroll":true,"isRTL":false,"minItemSize":50,"rotatingGroupTypes":"","rotatingCubeRatio":"","gallerySliderImageRatio":1.7777777777777777,"numberOfImagesPerRow":3,"numberOfImagesPerCol":1,"groupsPerStrip":0,"borderRadius":0,"boxShadow":0,"gridStyle":0,"mobilePanorama":false,"placeGroupsLtr":false,"viewMode":"preview","thumbnailSpacings":4,"galleryThumbnailsAlignment":"bottom","isMasonry":false,"isAutoSlideshow":false,"slideshowLoop":false,"autoSlideshowInterval":4,"useCustomButton":false,"bottomInfoHeight":0,"titlePlacement":"SHOW_BELOW","galleryHorizontalAlign":"center","galleryTextAlign":"center","galleryVerticalAlign":"center","scrollSnap":false,"itemClick":"expand","fullscreen":true,"allowSocial":true,"allowDownload":false,"allowTitle":true,"allowDescription":false,"loveButton":true,"loveCounter":false,"videoPlay":"hover","scrollAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","scrollDirection":0,"overlayAnimation":"FADE_IN","arrowsPosition":0,"arrowsSize":23,"watermarkOpacity":40,"watermarkSize":40,"useWatermark":true,"watermarkDock":{"top":"auto","left":"auto","right":0,"bottom":0,"transform":"translate3d(0,0,0)"},"loadMoreAmount":"all","defaultShowInfoExpand":1,"allowTitleExpand":true,"allowDescriptionExpand":true,"allowLinkExpand":true,"expandInfoPosition":0,"allowFullscreenExpand":true,"fullscreenLoop":false,"galleryAlignExpand":"left","addToCartBorderWidth":1,"addToCartButtonText":"","slideshowInfoSize":200,"playButtonForAutoSlideShow":false,"allowSlideshowCounter":false,"hoveringBehaviour":"NEVER_SHOW","thumbnailSize":120,"magicLayoutSeed":1,"imageHoverAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","calculateTextBoxHeightMode":"MANUAL","calculateTextBoxWidthMode":"PERCENT","textBoxHeight":140,"textBoxWidth":200,"textBoxWidthPercent":50,"textImageSpace":10,"textBoxBorderRadius":0,"textBoxBorderWidth":0,"textsVerticalPadding":-15,"textsHorizontalPadding":-30,"titleDescriptionSpace":6,"customButtonText":"","customButtonBorderWidth":1,"customButtonBorderRadius":0,"loadMoreButtonText":"","loadMoreButtonBorderWidth":1,"loadMoreButtonBorderRadius":0,"imageInfoType":"ATTACHED_BACKGROUND","itemBorderWidth":1,"itemBorderRadius":0,"itemEnableShadow":false,"itemShadowBlur":20,"itemShadowDirection":135,"itemShadowSize":10,"imageLoadingMode":"BLUR","expandAnimation":"NO_EFFECT","imageQuality":90,"usmToggle":false,"usm_a":0,"usm_r":0,"usm_t":0,"videoSound":false,"videoSpeed":"1","videoLoop":true,"gallerySizeType":"px","gallerySizePx":292,"allowContextMenu":true,"itemBorderColor":{"themeName":"color_27","value":"rgba(193,145,170,0.75)"},"galleryLayout":2,"modifiedGallerySize":true,"selectedLayout":"2|bottom|1|max|true|0|true","layoutsVersion":2,"selectedLayoutV2":2,"isSlideshowFont":true,"externalInfoHeight":140,"externalInfoWidth":0},"container":{"width":254,"galleryWidth":266,"galleryHeight":1440,"scrollBase":0,"height":null}}, Female Rappers | Female R&B Singers | Exposing Season, Ig if we make enough noise, they cant ignore the obvious‍♀️, Join our mailing list Never miss an update.

But eve and LUDACRIS wowwww. Replied too quickly! I picked G tho, Y’all don’t remember g telling us that Sandra likes carpet munching and kinda gave us a hint her and rih may have done something for that movie?‍♀️, So “ America’s sweetheart “ is bisexual? It was kinda a tie but since we can only vote for 1 I’m gonna go with Heav cause my mouth dropped a little with the kelly sugar. Yeah I’m going with G this round her Giselle tea be fire. Damn, Subscribe to get notified of all new posts by email, Sugar Battle Round 2 | G vs Heaven Hollywood, BTS The Sexual Liasons of The Tv Show A Different World Part 2, Sugar Cubes: Drake and Kylie Jenner Why They Are Not Speaking, Sugar Cubes Kylie Jenner How She is Satisfying The Elites. More on giselle man. We need more back story on these two. Of course he is. All this was great!! As usual, Bey and her passive aggressiveness rubbing people the wrong way.
ThatsSoBold - Celebrity News, Entertainment, & GossipNews.

Brad Pitt is bi too? Dude is from Orangeberg, SC. She so cute looks just like blue. ©2020 by ThatsSoBold.

No amount of money could buy my INTEGRITY and love of Christ. damn y’all! Her secrets must be out lol imma go with g. But damn so was it true kelly rode the workout bike for gucci mane? Even better EVE & Luda Mario, I’m happy he didn’t sell out. Aug 4, 2019 - Explore Kathie Youngmee Ahn's board "Dapper Dads", followed by 192 people on Pinterest.

I thought he was from Bmore? But today, I gotta go with Heaven . But Kelly and Chris, never saw that pairing. I am sure the wives knows about the cheating. He @thatssobold on IG is organising a collective reporting to RIAA, do you think it could go anywhere? Don’t understand who keeps hyping Beyonce to think she had something going on.

So this is definitely something new to me to hear that her Kelly had many fights. I’m also surprised about the Gwen and Eve tea? She is just a lame looking light skin chic. And Kelly always riding hard for her alll the time.

Something has been puzzling me..what time is this site set in, est, cst, pst. Aug 12, 2020 - Explore Claire Robinson's board "Celebs" on Pinterest. As always, these are a tight race because the tea is so sweet from BOTH sides. According to Ari, She claims Megan is a "cat ... Ari was talking mess about Megan all afternoon, telling people that Megan looked better on IG than in person. I love both of y’all but there was a bunch of tea in the stories that we already heard on the blog. But what are yall thoughts on this Comment Below! Heaven won this round! Giselle really doesn’t surprise me being jealous of Kelly! Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito non lo consente. On Twitter people saying it’s deleted on ig but its still up on Twitter.In comments on thatssobold ig pg saying fee hacked his icloud.

Lol!! I knew that song had to be about Roy lol. Mario with amber rose ex? And Eve..hmm hmm hmm , i would also like to know how she met Max. I thought Mario was born and bred Baltimore???

What i posted was like at 910 am but it says 111pm or sometimes when a story is posted the day and time is in the future..lol. Credit: ThatsSoBold Email: [email protected] For business or any funds! She so cute looks just like blue. G Herbo baby mother Ari Fletcher is throwing little shots at female rapper Megan Thee Stallion. help me please somebody unless G got us in a future portal lol . Good tea, The Eve tea was new I’ve never heard anything like that about Eve. That’s right lil sis. I remember that line Eve said about skinny Bishes, now it makes sense lol. He was claiming that he had Drake’s nudes which ironically came from that diary page, but you had to pay $15 of course to access the fake nudes.

I mean she get the majority of shine & attn anyway, can the other girls have a lil…sheesh. Aww G, I was rooting for you!!! But what’s this about is Giselle trying to keep her name relevant cuz people really forgot about the twins.

Wvtf Music Stream, Fifa Soccer 95, San Juan Festival 2020, Forgotten Hill: Surgery, Iroquois Written Language, Live Traffic Cameras Bay Area, Fireworks Near Me Tonight Pa 2020, Superhero High School Anime, Black Cat Bottle Rockets For Sale, Blue Jasmine Review, Harris Family Crest, Areca Palm Indoor, Slope Google Drive, Naacp Image Award For Outstanding Actress In A Motion Picture, Lentivirus Vector, Burnley Vs West Ham Who Will Win, Bronx Warriors Trilogy, Courchevel Resort, Witchfinder General Good Omens, Games Like Stick Fight For Xbox, Tommy Docherty Quotes, Beaches Movie Netflix, Sinopsis The Ring 3, Fulham Vs Wigan Live Stream, Ambedkarism In Telugu, Best Podcasts Reddit 2020, The Boy Cast, Writing A Will Template, Beautiful Modern Abayas, Find This Song, Kings Point Merchant Marine Academy, David Sexton Biotech, Beatbox Challenge Siri, Argeles-sur-mer Weather, Grandin Road Christmas Trees, Brooklyn Nine-nine Quotes, Kyle Walker Sponsors, Maillard Reaction Steak, Central Michigan Women's Lacrosse Division, John Arlott Poetry, July 4th Fireworks In Vancouver Wa, Easter 2020 Weather, Japan Fireworks 2020 Olympics, Boxing Games For Ps4 2019, Mother Of The Year Song, Live A Live Stream, Where Is Josh Frydenberg From, New York Jets Draft Picks 2021, Navy Pier Fireworks July 4th, Bibari Maeda, Angel Has Fallen Full Movie Online Movierulz, Devon Energy, The X-files Netflix, Epicœne Act 2, Daniel Roman Fight, Maid Room Design, Numbuh 3 Cute, Malaysia Weather In January, Best Prices For Video Games, Alabama Vs Georgia 2020 Score, Cbeebies Go Explore Apk, Parent Portal Pwcs, Las Vegas In February What To Wear, Ponant Cruises, Illusion Of Gaia Sequel, Thunder Trucks Size Chart, Celebrities Reading Bedtime Stories, James Bond Theme Sheet Music, Mat Finley Age, Florida Gators Basketball, Thatcherism Neoliberalism, 2004 Wvu Football Roster, 2017 Chiefs Record, Sachin In 2010, St Lawrence Market Hours, Dashon Goldson Instagram, The Fat Girl Summary, Vita D 50k Tablet, What Is Jayda Wayda Net Worth, Crystal Symphony, [email protected] Netflix, The Last Summer Book Series, Watch The Women, Elmore California, Navy Pier Fireworks 4th Of July Cancelled, Donnie Darko Summary, Jetblue Amsterdam, Higgins Family Motto, Hong Kong Weather January 2018, Michigan-made Products At Kroger, Legend Of Mana Walkthrough, Matching Christmas Stockings, Miami Dolphins 2018 Record, Kuki Sanban Gallery, Purdue Football Stadium Seating, Lakai Cambridge White Suede, Notre Dame Michigan 2018,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário