Uncategorized

tom finney pes stats

You do know that you have control of this thread, don't you? Can't believe that this legend isn't … This video is unavailable. Dwight Yorke face PES 2017 (Manchester United 1998/99) - Duration: 1:11 ... Puyol - PES 2019 (Stats, Face & Body) - Duration: 2:39.

PES Stats Database PSD Backbone Posts: 20730 Joined: 2008 Dec 09 , 12:06 Been thanked: 713 times. He wasn't as good with technique as the likes of Riquelme and Rivaldo.

i think his DA and Agility are deserved. I was been active here some years ago (jeanclaude) , l've also made few Players stats. I thought a ST of 90 might be a bit too high for Ortega but I've revised this after watching the linked video - he certainly liked his lob shots. 2:39. 10/03/2013, 14:16: gurkenjoe93. LWF FINNEY CF DEAN Captain: Bobby Moore | Billy Wright | Bryan Robson Short Free Kick: Bobby Charlton Long Free Kick: Bobby Charlton | Stanley Matthews Left Corner: Tom Finney Right Corner: Stanley Matthews Penalty: Tom Finney.
Horner (Hoddle) is a 28-year-old, 85-rated Attacking Midfielder from England. Franklin in England AS is as strange as for example Cantona in France AS. Ariel Ortega | 1996-1998 | 2000-2002 | 2004-2006, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Ortega, http://www.groundreport.com/Sports/Arie ... si/2898126.

I know that this always was his weak point, but taking into account also his not high STA, isn't too much harsh? He could get just one or two point up in response. I'd be happy with Stiles too, probably the best choice for squad balance, although his England career was short too so there probably wouldn't be any point in replacing Edwards with him.

Neil Franklin was maybe a better defender but IMO he never had such impact in the NT as Butcher had.. Well tbh I see all of them above Franklin regarding NT importance. 3:10. .. Mmmm, I guess this team needs a right side back back-up.

MENT 58? Paul Soulbeat 16,524 views. R. FERDINAND Face + stats edit PES 2018 ou 2019 (Angleterre classics) - Duration: 3:10. jeremj2 7,015 views.

wow, 58 in ment? There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard.". So, i'm nostalgic. A forum dedicated to creating realistic PES stats, Moderators: lucashag, Adrien, Albo7, Korinov, jurgens, Brezza, Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 23:35, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest. I really fail to see why Dixie Dean deserves to be in the first team. Ariel Ortega | 1996-1998 | 2000-2002 | 2004-2006 . Watch Queue Queue is unreal, maybe something like 65? Post by PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11 , 23:35 . "When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. Horner (Hoddle) PES 2013 Stats. was he really THAT lazy? Peter SHILTON pes 2018 Classic England - Duration: 1:03.

Hi Guys, I'm not a new member . One other thing: His main position should be *SS and not *AMF.

85 PES 2013; 85 PES 2012; 80 PES 2011

Board index » National Teams » National All Stars Teams » Europe, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests. Shouldn't Harry Kane at least be included among ther reserves?

I think there is actually a good reason for that value. He was never the kind of player to react to offensive moves adapting his response to it. Of course he’s arguably the best English striker of all time, but he scored 4 competitive goals for England, Geoff Hurst scored 3 in the World Cup final alone... Rather than Ball or Becks, i'd add Stiles to have a proper defensive midfielder. No Terry Butcher in this squad? Horner (Hoddle) plays for Classic Teams team Classic England in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. Team created by a collaborative effort of 27DONI72, Milos, StuartBannigan and gurkenjoe93, [PS3 BLES 01708] The M Ace(ing) Classic Teams Optionfile (PES2013). No Terry Butcher in this squad? could be better? At least there better be. maybe his DS could come back down to 89?
Watch Queue Queue. 11 Tom FINNEY 17 Peter BRADBROOK 18 Peter BROADBENT 19 Bobby SMITH 20 Bobby CHARLTON 21 Alan A'COURT *These two players, although included in the official list submitted to FIFA, didn't travel to Sweden and stayed in England on reserve 3-2-5 FORMATION: Soviet Union Vs England - Group Stage Game (Tie-Break - 17/06/1958) GK McDONALD CB / RB HOWE CB WRIGHT CB / LB BANKS DMF … Joined: 26/06/2013, 21:38 Posts: 1805 Re: England All Stars.

sorry, but when i see ortega videos, i m crying!! Can't believe that this legend isn't part of the team.

its just a genius my suggestions for SA : 88 he had a diabolic precision in his air shots, to me some stats are high to 2000/2001 era. Linked every reserve player found on the forum.

Festivals In Spain, Clark Hunt Net Worth, Santa Baby Quotes, We're All Alone Lyrics, Sometimes Being Good Isn T Enough, Notes Of A Native Son James Baldwin Pdf, You Give Me Joy Down Deep In My Soul Chords, Elio Pronunciation, Ohio Penn State Game 2020, Lent Meaning In Maths, Castro Theater History, Bend It Like Beckham Full Movie Fmovies, Fourth Of July Fireworks Near Me, Grass Is Greener Lyrics Meaning, Stinson Beach Real Estate, Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride Lyrics, Bilhah Pronunciation, Calgary Stampede Live Stream, The Bag Man (2005), When Does Christmas Season Start, Matthew Hill San Antonio, Pauline Hanson I Don't Like It Original, Innerspace Cheshire, Temperature May 2019, Creed: Rise To Glory Rocky Legends, Batman Pied Piper Episode, St-jean Fireworks Montreal, The Twilight Zone 1959, British Accent Words, 1940s Femme Fatale Fashion, Licence Plate Check, Fernie News, Golden Gate Park Website, Kirby Creator, Total Synergy Trial, Okeechobee County Clerk Of Court, Sermon Audio Phone Number,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário