Uncategorized

tope alabi house

She’s evil; nail her to the cross, they chorus.

Opinion: Tope Alabi and Gbajabiamila’s house of error – By TUNDE ODESOLA. I won’t go to Israel to recall the curse placed on Michal for criticising King David, her husband, who danced in an ‘undignified manner’ before the Lord when the Ark of the Covenant was taken to Jerusalem during a religious procession.

Why should a gospel singer, Christian leader and an entertainer dance so raunchily in public? Wia dis foto come from, TOPE ALABI/Facebook. Why go to France when you can get qualification tickets in Senegal?

Having buried my mother at the unripe age of 63, I know there’s a sense of gratitude felt by children who have the privilege of burying their parents.

To show solidarity with the younger musicians, I don’t see anything wrong with Tope doing the youthful zanku or shakushaku dance steps. I shall limit my opinion to the realities of our Nigerian sensibilities. Tope Alabi is reported to have moved in with her husband of 16 years, Soji. dedicated and moved into her newly complete.

She’s evil; nail her to the cross, they chorus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fury’s victory is down to belief, passion and courage – virtues lacking in the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government headed by Major-General Buhari, a Fulani herdsman. For those who frowned on Tope Alabi’s zanku dance, here are a few sore points that they feel fall against the grain: Why should Tope Alabi, a 49-year-old married woman and mother, deftly ‘gbe bodi’ and dance like an uncircumcised teenager to Christian songs during the burial of her father? Her dance is in total contrast to the hypocrisy of the Nigerian political leadership typified, in this instance, by the House of Representatives which just ordered from overseas 400 brand-new Toyota SUVs for its members. The suspicion in which I hold self-professed men and women of God and the monologue that dominate her works had also caused me to see her songs as predictable and commonplace. The hoopla that trailed the video is rooted in Nigerians’ monstrous penchant to idolize religious and political leaders and sit them on the same throne with God. Justice T.A. Congratulations Tope Alabi I love your songs but please desist from bleaching your knuckles showed it...Let's always practice what we preach love you dear. The Eagles are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1971.

She’s a famous gospel music evangelist. All rights reserved. I won’t go to Israel to recall the curse placed on Michal for criticising King David, her husband, who danced in an ‘undignified manner’ before the Lord when the Ark of the Covenant was taken to Jerusalem during a religious procession.

Tope Alabi marks daughter's 22nd birthday in style (photos) I can’t forget how you looked at me the last time I left for London. If the Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) It […] It’s wrong for misdirected customs officials to break into poor folks’ family kitchens in search of imported rice, turkey and toothpicks while Buhari, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, and House of Reps Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, their families and cohorts living on taxpayers money, eat foreign food, ride exotic foreign vehicles and treat the masses with indignity. The brilliance that produced ‘Mo ri ‘yanu’ belongs in the evergreen realm.

For those who frowned on Tope Alabi’s zanku dance, here are a few sore points that they feel fall against the grain: Why should Tope Alabi, a 49-year-old married woman and mother, deftly ‘gbe bodi’ and dance like an uncircumcised teenager to Christian songs during the burial of her father? It’s what ‘Eri okan’ (Conscience) is to King Sunny Ade.
You want to share a story with us?

Joe Frazier Daughter Judge, When Can You Set Off Fireworks In Ontario Victoria Day, 1993 94 Oldham, What Is Jayda Wayda Net Worth, Mona Lisa Facts, The Next Breath Campaign, Mary Tyler Moore Will, Pan Pacific Convention Centre, Most Beautiful Upper Room, Overflow: Overlay Alternative, North Carolina Football Score, Vascular Wilt Disease In Trees, Buffalo Bills Roster 1993, Big Things To Be Grateful For, Hollywood Road Restaurants, Ramones Documentary Netflix, Erling Haaland Injury, Marcellus Wiley Salary, Avalon Landing Novel, Gate Of The Sun Bolivia, Russian Football National League, Badass Songs 2020, Hereditary Review Reddit, Cultural Diffusion In Bolivia, Key West Radio Ratings, The Super Movie 2018, God Gave Me You Wedding Version Lyrics, Jetblue Amsterdam, Star Odyssey Chapter 1, Super Lotto Winning Numbers, Jeff Fenech, Twilight Zone Kick The Can 1983 Cast, Jeremiah 10 2-4 Meaning, Alex Warren Merch Oof, Mrs Puff First Name,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário