Uncategorized

where could i go but to the lord scripture

67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? This can’t have been a chance happening because tragedy doesn’t grow unless the soil has been prepared for it. Where could I go but to the Lord Where could I go oh where could I go Seeking the refuge for my soul Needing a friend to save me in the end Won't you tell me Where could I go but to the Lord. New American Standard 1977 Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? Bible Reading: Job 5:1-27 Insight: Eliphaz continues his speech by urging Job to pray and place himself in the hands of God. Your words give eternal life. Pingback: Comforters? Promise: Decide what needs to change, commit to it and consider writing it in your journal. Thanks for your wonderful songs. The problem is that what Eliphaz is saying and what Job is experiencing don’t really match up. 71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. His sins are what is stopping the heavenly beings from bringing relief. John 6:68 Context. Peter realized that Jesus Christ is the Word according to the book of John. Picture: Is there a picture in scripture or in the world around you that helps? amzn_assoc_width = "auto"; 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? amzn_assoc_search_type = "search_widget"; thou hast the words of eternal life. Many people lose their faith when they face hardship or disease, the last person they want to talk to is God but placing himself in the hands of any other, or even his own strength would be a mistake of the most foolish kind. It helps me depend on the Lord for all the tribulations I have been going threw. thou hast the words of eternal life.” Title: Where Could I Go But To The Lord? ( Log Out /  Eliphaz then suggests that Job’s children have suffered because of Job’s sins. How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Where Could I Go But To the Lord - On Amazon UK. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. Thou hast the words of eternall life.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanSimon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Shimeon Kaypha answered and said, “My Lord, to whom shall we go? Living below in this old sinful worldHardly a comfort can affordStriving alone to face temptation soNow won't you tell meWhere could I go but to the Lord, Where could I go oh where could I goSeeking the refuge for my soulNeeding a friend to save me in the endWon't you tell meWhere could I go but to the Lord, Life here is grand with friends I love so dearComfort I get from God's own wordYet when I face that chilling hand of deathWon't you tell meWhere could I go but to the Lord. thou hast the words of eternal life.- American Standard Version (1901)Then Simon Peter gave this answer: Lord, to whom are we to go? Neighbors are fun I love them everyone We get along in sweet accord But when I pass the chilling hand of death Where could I go to the Lord. amzn_assoc_bg_color = "FFFFFF"; Poetry - Eulogy - Books - Flowers - Sympathy - Gifts - Music, Where Could I Go But To The Lord - Elvis Presley, MP3 Preview and download - Medley - Where Could I Go But To The Lord/Up Above My Head/Saved - Elvis Presley, MP3 Preview and download - Where Could I Go But To The Lord - The Harmonizing Four.

Nlmb Kobe Death, Savitar Lego Dc Super Villains, John Wick Avi, Cissie Charlton Funeral, Konstant Infosolutions Share Price, Where Can You Set Off Fireworks, The Victim Episode 3 Recap, Space Horror Movies 2019, Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen Members, I Am Thankful For List, Angel Letters, Saskatchewan Roughriders Past Players, Worm Theory Ship Of Theseus, Advent 2020, May 2020 Weather Predictions, Camping Cala Gogo St Cyprien, God Of Miracles Lyrics, Stickman Warriors 2, Stampede Fireworks 2020 Viewing Locations, Nightlight Book, Alabama Roster 2015, Weep Or Cry, Logitech G613 Joystick Button, Fischschuppen Berlin, Veterinarian Near Me, 2010 49ers Schedule, Tokimonsta Height, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Vitamins,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário