Uncategorized

whittaker vs adesanya

I’m not stoked to fight him. Whittaker did not expect Adesanya to outclass Costa: ‘I don’t like the guy but he’s bloody good’, Hall says Adesanya picks ‘easy’ fights; champ responds with meme. Whittaker's lead leg was red as early as the first round, but it never compromised his movement. Conversely, Whittaker caused Cannonier's right eye to swell badly in the middle frame with the repeated use of his jab. Any argument against Whittaker fighting Adesanya again might stem from how “The Last Stylebender” disposed of Whittaker 12 months ago. UFC returns to PPV featuring two huge title fights as Israel Adesanya defends the Middleweight Championship against Yoel Romero and Weili Zhang puts her Strawweight strap on the line against Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Read: Robert Whittaker vs Israel Adesanya makes sense says Dana White. 2-0 since losing his title to Israel Adesanyain October 2019 He's resilient. Whittaker rebounded from his loss to Adesanya with a unanimous decision win over Darren Till at UFC on ESPN 14 and will look to return to the Octagon later this month when he … Dana White says regardless of Anderson Silva retiring or not on Saturday, he’s fought his last fight in the UFC. “The Reaper” successfully held his spot in the contenders’ line on Saturday with a unanimous decision win over Jared Cannonier in the co-main event of UFC 254 in Abu Dhabi. Read: Robert Whittaker vs Israel Adesanya makes sense says Dana White Robert Whittaker gives his thoughts on a potential rematch with Israel Adesanya In the post-fight, John Morgan stated that Dana White was interested in a re-match with Israel Adesanya for ‘The Reaper’. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. It was a good fight.". ‘The Last Stylebender’ had made it very clear that he wants to fight Jared Cannonier next if he was able to beat Whittaker. Anderson Silva releases statement after UFC Vegas 12 loss, says ‘goodbye’ to ‘life dedicated to my sport’. UFC's latest PPV offering featuring the crowning of an Undisputed Middleweight Champion as Robert Whittaker faces Israel Adesanya. Whittaker gets UFC 254 win, eyes Adesanya shot, UFC real or not: Adesanya will win light heavyweight title, defend it against Jones, White on Silva loss: 'He should never fight again', White: Adesanya's next fight against Blachowicz, TUF series back for 29th season, to air March '21, White convinced Khabib will unretire, go for 30-0, Mousasi reclaims title, denies Lima second belt, Lawler out of UFC 255 bout vs. Perry, sources say, UFC Fight Night takeaways: Time is right for Anderson Silva to retire; Bryce Mitchell is legit, UFC Fight Night: Bryce Mitchell, Greg Hardy impressive in victories, MMA pound-for-pound rankings: It's unanimous -- Khabib is unsurpassed, Whittaker: Adesanya is the only guy I want to fight, Why Khabib Nurmagomedov is(n't) MMA's GOAT. Israel Adesanya silenced all doubters when he knocked out 185-pound kingpin Robert …

Brazilian MMA legend Anderson Silva suffered another stoppage loss inside the octagon. No, I did not,” Whittaker told ESPN in a recent interview (h/t Abhinav Kini of The Body Lock MMA). Add the first question. He looked good in that fight man, gotta give it to him. Followed [the plan] to a T and got a very classy win.". You have come to the ESPN Africa edition, for other ESPN editions, click above. Former UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker is right back at the top of the division -- and some would say he never left. Editor's Picks. My plans are Christmas, my baby, then hopefully our timelines line up then.”, Robert then added that he wants that re-match against Adesanya at some point. UFC president Dana White said an Adesanya-Whittaker fight makes sense. Nine months after the loss to Adesanya, Whittaker returned at a Fight Island show in July to defeat Darren Till by unanimous decision.

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate 3ds, 1993 94 Oldham, Movement Synonym, Johnny Bravo Age, Ashes 1897, Sagat Street Fighter 2, Ed Edd N Eddy A Fistful Of Ed, 5 Inch Salute Shells, November 18 Zodiac, Famous Quotes Flag, Dying Breed Synonym, Midwest Derecho, Average Synergies % M&a, Numbuh 3 Cute, Lakai Atlantic Chocolate, Describe Your Child In A Paragraph Examples, 2010 Bills Roster, Boris Johnson, Courage The Cowardly Dog Perfectionist, Synergy Examples In Life, Bio Of John Riel Casimero, Texas A&m Vs Lsu 74-72, Yellow Pine Trees For Sale, Logitech K380 Pink, Peveril Of The Peak Hotel Reviews, Krill Oil, Western Governors University Jobs, Regular Show - Wikipedia, Typhoon Hagupit, Camping Saint-cyprien, Original Cast Album: Company Criterion, How Do I Reset My Logitech K270 Keyboard, Stanley Park Bike Path Closed, I Feel Personally Attacked Meme, Nascar Thunder 2004 Drivers, Ron Yeats, Sbe Entertainment Group, Samaire Armstrong Net Worth, Bandol Hotels, Sad Emoji, Bebe Creme, The Chemist Stephenie Meyer, Reggie Watts Booking, Fisherman's Wharf Webcam, Virginia Fireworks Laws 2019, Psalm 28 Nkjv, Sheffield Shield 2019/20 Stats, Salcombe Hotels, College Football Straight Up Picks, Ed Edd N Eddy Blu-ray, Work Life How To Love Criticism, Birmingham Vs Sheffield Wednesday H2h, Vertical Equal Sign, I Have Failed You Anakin Gif, Ancient Hindu Temple In Philippines, Soar! Build Your Vision From The Ground Up, Ok Bye Meaning, Krakatoa: The Day The World Exploded Chapter Summaries, Night Of Too Many Stars Lineup, Danger Mouse - Encore, Weather Of March 2020, Who Is Dakota Johnson Married To, Jackson Hill Rome Ga Fireworks, Blackbuck Upsc, Stampede Fireworks Viewing Locations 2020, Catholic Congregations In The Philippines, Northwestern College Football Schedule, How To Pronounce December, Saw Meme Tricycle, North Melbourne Membership 2021, Typhoon Hagupit, Super Nintendo Games, Delaney And Bonnie Soul Shake Youtube, Dale Mills Net Worth, Lydia Clarke, Deep In The Woods 2010 Wiki, Valerie Cruz Net Worth, Christmas Tree Pagan, How To Pronounce Livid, Toronto Raptors Retired Numbers, Dexter Season 4 Episode 2, Volleyball Spike Drills, Wholesale Fireworks For Sale, Piper Gooding, Where To Watch Skyfall, Jose Castro Artist, Worklife From Ted, Ajman Currency, Aswang Grimm,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário