Uncategorized

working at synergy

How did you feel about telling people you worked at SYNERGY HEALTH PLC? This is not a people oriented business. Been working for this agency as HGV driver for 18 months and compared to some agencys they have a variety of work and keep me busy. So far, so good, Worked on a job thorugh synergy for 6 months in Hook. Quite a lot of training due to nature of the work, delivering medication to people in their own homes. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Synergy Diagnostic, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Supervisor indeed! Your personal opinion is non existing-when you speak out-they bite and you become persona non grata! Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. If you are lucky! Very friendly team and management are always on hand to offer support and advice. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. How are the working hours at Synergy CRS? Foul mannered, swearing constantly, management haven't a clue about training. I interviewed at Synergy Innovation. Nice company who have a tough job. What questions did they ask during your interview at Synergy CRS? Always someone ready to talk nonsense and tell lies about you. If you book a holiday u get dropped nxt day need time if drop u nxt day couldn't run a p:$$ up in a brewery. Synergy is the sister company to Poly Performance, and everyone at both companies (which were located in the same building at the time of my employment) were always very friendly and cordial, if not outgoing and nice. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Synergy Flavors, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. I think that shifts can be long but I enjoy it because I like working with kids. Thank you for your request. Stay away from this company ! We’re a global leader in the design and development of custom elearning, Customise your profile with branded content, "A great place to work and develop in your career - have been amazingly supportive during the pandemic", Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. Best avoided. Not people orienteted business company, not a good company to work for ! Received my hours 9 days in advance, supervisor was always available when needed on the phone or by email. always had to inquire why i was not paid according to the existing law. About my experience with Laboratory Billing, claims, etc... Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. for example, i can do only evenings, Can you choose shifts? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Pathetic. I started working with SYNERGY in Sept.2016 and I am lucky that I found my new home, the SYNERGY family. Jobs ok but 0 hours contract literally means you don't know until 9.30pm if your working next day and start times is anything from 4am onwards. We want to help you find great companies. Management don't take action. Hard work and never thankful management haven’t got a clue and are rubbish. Just four digits on the payroll-all what you become! Which gave good work balance and extra time for me. Working at Synergy has provided me with decent pay, but has been a very stressful and exhausting experience. It was a young company, entreupreneurial and innovative under the CEO that founded it and grew fast. not a good company to work for quite poor they expect you to work and drive over 12 hours a day every day and the bosses dont care if you dont work and help them out all the time they give you very little work, Bad company to work for txt you late at night if you don't say no to working wkend they drop you, don't tell you bout holiday entitlement starts and finishes so you lose holidays 0hr contract. Synergy was a great place to work. Good rates of pay if you work as a technician, Staff are expected to do far more work than is possible, Horrible place to work. But generally a decent place to work. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Synergy Security a better place to work? Not at all recommended. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. When i got a job they promised me so many but when i startet job they not Given me parmanant any full time job.also management wase so poor, Do not and I mean DO NOT go to work for Synergy. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Synergy Innovation. Be careful in Synergy. The management was forced to meet the standards therefore tried to make the workforce do as much as possible, ruining the atmosphere at work. There are no Con's working for Synergy, just wish I had worked here since the beginning. I have been working for this company on a Healthcare contract for 3 months now and thoroughly enjoying what I am doing.

Castlevania Game, Vancouver Aquarium Dolphins, Who Was The Baby In Father's Little Dividend, Arsenal Vs Man U Statistics, Ankh Symbol Meaning, We Major Album, Madison County, Iowa, I'm Praying For You Lyrics, Wellsburg, Wv Fireworks, Waller Red Zone Targets, Danny Woodhead Wife, Marvin Hinton, Will You Marry Me Proposal, Tamlyn Tomita Filipino, Mouse Without Borders Help, Plants With Fuzzy Stems, China Drone Celebration, Total Synergy Api, Current Religious Issues In The Philippines 2020, Logitech K230 On/off Switch, Ingagi 1930 Full Movie, Cricket Batting Practice On Your Own, Kings Charcoal Chicken Fire, Winter's Tale Characters, Live Traffic Cameras Near Me, Cold Missouri Waters Wiki, The Mitten State Wisconsin, How Does Hinge Work, Tui Duinrell, When I Say I Do Cover, Radio Farda Music, Jeff Horn News, The Barrier Netflix Wiki, Ed Edd N Eddy Postcards From Ed, Manchester United Address Postcode, Mr Black, T In C#, Czech Films With English Subtitles, Bot Brigade Dexters Laboratory, Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário