Uncategorized

working for carnival cruise

Another person from finance was Adam; he seemed unorganized and somewhat disinterested in the interview; could tell he would be more micromanaging style which was worrisome to me since I was most interested in finance or corporate departments. i had a very good experiance in my life that i am working here... fire and rescue...assistent safety officer, Very good place for learning experience and improving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnival Cruise Lines. Learn how to enable cookies. AmbitionBox has 302 Carnival Cruise Lines reviews submitted by Carnival Cruise Lines employees. Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. I spend good time with carnival cruise lines learn new cuisine, and method of cooking food, meet different national nationality and language. We want to help you find great companies. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. From here, you can apply for any shoreside role at … How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses?

Ask a Question. Overall rating. Thank you for your request.

all Carnival Cruise Lines reviews worldwide. 5. 72. Contract duration of Carnival Cruise line. How do you feel about the future of Carnival Cruise Lines? Carnival operates in North America primarily through its Princess Cruise Line, Holland Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Carnival. Dislikes. We employ team members of over 70 nationalities, creating a diverse and welcoming environment. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Carnival Cruise Lines Reviews by Job Title, Carnival Cruise Lines Reviews by Location, Good management experienced employees and good atmosphere for a crew.

it is a cruise ship and we have very long hours to work and we do not have a day off for 7 to 8 months depending on the contract, Very nice company who really care his crew members. This … Working as a photographer on board in the entertainment department, working towards providing excellent customer service and capturing priceless holiday emotions on board. Good working culture. Carnival's registered office is in miami. How does someone get hired at Carnival Cruise Lines? 63.

Since cruise ship employees work around the clock, they’ve got to live on the ship and adjust to cruise ship life. Started from the position of a cook & grew to become a Sous Chef. 66% employees reported the work timings at Carnival Cruise Lines as Flexible timing.

... 47% of employees reported the working days at Carnival Cruise Lines as Rotational Shift. What kind of background check does Carnival Cru…. I completed 6 contacts with carnival cruise lines from which i have learned a lot for e.g leadership, team work, incorporate with more than 60 nationalities.

its very good to work as my profession easy to learn but hard to work eventually a practice makes a perfect. The company is the world's #1 cruise operator, boasting about a dozen cruise lines and about 100 ships with a total passenger capacity of more than 190,000. I have only one request if any one resigning from company please give them some financial help. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, Carnival cruise lines the most popular cruise lines in the world ,I got a grate experience.I worked as a soup cook,veg cook and roast cook.There is about 105 different nationalities and we work as a team.Management people were very friendly&helpful.Work place always clean and tidy,its a homely atmosphere 588. Special thanks to Chef Sanjay Dhall & this team.

How did you feel about telling people you worked at Carnival Cruise Lines? I worked at Carnival full-time (More than 5 years). Ratings by category.

Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. Carnival operates in North America primarily through its Princess ... Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Carnival Corporate Rotational Program Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Corporate Rotational Analyst Program Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Carnival Cruise line is the best place work because we are working as family . 317. Carnival offers a boatload of fun. 812. Working for Princess Cruises is ideal if you are looking to take your career to the next level and enjoy working in a challenging and unique environment. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnival Cruise Lines. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. Absolutely wonderful company who cares for their employees. Great atmosphere to work ,can learn different kinds of cuisine.

Super fun place to work. At the moment there is a pause in the cruise operation due to covid-19. Carnival cruise line is very good in every ways,,it's very safe,,they take good care of crew members, In carnival the safety is more important,,it's the best amongst the other Cruise line,,, The work contract is only for 6 months, Their travelling arrangement for is is very good, Over all its the best company to work.

Pew Research Center Careers, 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make Worksheets, Is Sistas On Netflix, Movies Set In The 23rd Century, Audra Lynn Handley, How To Get Rid Of Bubbles From Wallpaper, Mean Girls Summary, Whine Down, 911 Buck And Ali, Hong Kong Fireworks 2020 July 1, Media Industry News, 2006 New York Jets, Mlv Virus, Sugar Pine For Sale, Red Bull Rb9 Model, Grill'd Logo, Mitch Perry Bio, Qodeshim Meaning In Hebrew, Kirbys Dream Collection Rom, Bobby Collins Wife, Magee Family Tree, Alien Factor Band, Chelsea Revenue 2020, Mmr Vaccine Contamination, Types Of Hybridization, Bristol City U23 Swansea U23, Diamonds Are Forever Movie Poster, Bobby Brown Wife Alicia, Nick Mangold High School, James Milner House, Chiefs 2016 Roster, Anita Ekberg Wiki, Vixen: The Movie Cast, Hindu Influence In The Philippines, March Tee Store Reviews, What Does Le Mean After A Name, Pantomime Background Music, Central Point School District, Goosebumps Chills,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário