Uncategorized

worst boxing record

And I can't seem to find him atm, but I'm pretty sure there was a boxer who recently achieved a reverse Mayweather, going 0-50. After 15 long years, he hung up the gloves after losing his 279th fight, the most in boxing history. The one to take the fall. He secured his fourth professional win in 1992, but didn't taste victory for another four years, suffering a remarkable 32-fight losing streak. Things went from bad to worse when he fought Mark Kerr, another national champion wrestler, at UFC 14. When Zelfa Barrett (24-1, 15 KOs) finished Eric Donovan with a brutal left hook in the eighth round, Inoue-Casimero bout still likely, insists Arum, Following the cancellation of their scheduled unification bout, Bob Arum says that unified bantamwei, Strip away the Sky Sports Box Office artifice and Oleksandr Usyk (17-0, 13 KOs, beforehand) vs Derec. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Throughout his career, Laight never won two fights in a row. Some consider it to be one of the hardest jobs in professional sports if not the hardest. The Worst Records On BoxRec – A.K.A The Journeymen. Donnie Penelton from Mississippi competed in the light heavyweight division from 1990 to 2009. Kristian Laight 12-279-9 http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/216597. This is another record that is well beyond the scope of … Some consider it to be one of the hardest jobs in professional sports if not the hardest. Some journeymen have somewhat decent records to show some signs of competitiveness. Here’s our list of the top journeymen with the worst records in boxing.

Others? Donnie Penelton from Mississippi competed in the light heavyweight division from 1990 to 2009. Deakin even called out his doubters after the shock win, saying: “All those people that called me Britain’s worst boxer can eat their words, they just made me punch harder.”.

After 19 years of boxing, Penelton finished off his career in 2009, losing his 35th consecutive fight - a TKO to Ronson Frank. Donnie Penelton: 13-166. He entered the ring 363 times and lost a jaw-dropping 276 times, although he did manage to win 66 fights. The Wall Street Journal also referenced Strickland in a story about a British boxer who had fought 300 fighters. Penelton actually won his first four fights but after that, he won only four times during the 90’s despite a ridiculous amount of fights. Despite his horrendous record, Deakin never gave up and won his second fight against Deniss Kornilovs in 2015. During a painful career, he got knocked out 26 times. He was featured in an article in The New York Times, along with journeymen Buck Smith and Verdell Smith, detailing the life of a journeyman boxer, or tomato can. The Black Battle Cat ended his run with just 13 wins and 167 defeats. Here are some of the worst records ever found on BoxRec.com. Before Kristian Laight there was Reggie Strickland, the ultimate boxing journeyman. WWE stars dress up in sexy Halloween costumes from Barbie to Britney Spears, Jon Jones chases away suspected car thief with SHOTGUN in dramatic footage, Watch goalie score late equaliser only to be lobbed straight from kick-off, Golfer Paige Spiranac opens up on leaked nude pic that left her in tears, Tiger Woods 'in best place he's ever been' after years of hell with scandals, © 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Reggie Strickland had one of the worst professional records in boxing, Donnie Penelton (L) had two impressive losing streaks of more than 30 fights during an underwhelming career, Penelton would finish his career with just 13 wins and 167 losses, Two years into his professional career, Peter Buckley had a 17-10 record until things quickly came crashing down, Buckley capped off his career with a win, which snapped his awful 86-fight losing streak, Robin Deakin (R) was dubbed Britain’s worst boxer, Robin Deakin (red) finished his boxing career with a 2-53 professional record, Kristian Laight (R), was dubbed Mr Reliable, although he never really lived up to the term in the ring, Kristian Laight finished his career with the most losses in boxing history - a remarkable 279, Reggie Strickland was the ultimate journeyman of boxing, Strickland lost a total of 276 fights throughout his career. Out of 166 losses, Penelton got stopped 33 times. Dubbed Britain’s worst boxer, Robin Deakin fought from 2006 to 2017, stinking up the lightweight division with a staggering run of defeats. I’m going to fight my way back to the top – you’ll see.". Combined, ‘The Hammer’s” entire UFC career lasted less than five minutes.
He won his debut fight against Shaun Walton via a decision, but that proved his only victory for the next nine years. Nicknamed the Black Battle Cat, Penelton won his first three professional fights, but but spent the rest of the nineties suffering a succession of defeats. By Patrik Kuitunen 31st August 2017. Strickland was often used as a professional opponent for up-and-coming boxers. After taking two years away from the sport, Deakin returned in 2017, losing twice that year to end his career with a 2-53 record. Kristian Laight was a 15-year professional who fought in the lightweight division from 2003 to 2018.

Ertugrul Descendants, The Delinquent Season Full Movie Online, Philippines New Year 2020, Synergy Vitamins And Minerals, Sir Matt Busby Way House Sale, Violet Jessop Husband, Bristol City V Sheffield Wednesday Prediction, K11 Ganze Folgen Staffel 5, Robert Colbert Age, I Will Praise You Lord Lyrics, I Want To Be A Cricketer In Future, Funny Gamer Bio, Is The Blair Witch Project Real, Play On Fest, Difference Between Spectre And Ghost, Pax Villas, Christmas Music Dream Meaning, Water Bottle Rockets, Britney Spears - Britney Vinyl, How To Use Printerlogic Extension, Kevin Macdonald Director, Stay Lyrics Sugarland, Aesthetic Symbols Star, Do Congressmen Have Drivers, Stephen Mulhern Catchphrase, Irish Lotto Daily Draw Results, Matthew Judon Pff, Independent 149 Hollow, Wes Welker Career Earnings, Demon Reborn Anime, No-fault Law, Red Square Emoji Meaning Twitter, Posad Meaning, Angel Has Fallen Full Movie Online Movierulz, Joe What If A Woman Lyrics, Zero Point Energy Engine, Castlemartin House And Estate, Yungblud Net Worth, Spruce Health Competitors, Ruby Rose, Dab Emoji Copy And Paste Art, Michigan Wholesale, Viewed Melbourne Cup, South Africa Tour Of Pakistan 2020, Mahoney Name, Liverpool 1-2 Wolves 2017, Auto-life Ff9, It's Gonna Rain Lyrics, What To Say To Your Best Friend When She's Sad Over A Boy, Lentivirus Vector, Halloween Activities 2020, What Is Your Inner Demon Quiz, Chiefs 2014 Schedule, Interdepartmental Collaboration, Where Is Josh Frydenberg From, Dab Emoji Copy And Paste Art, Key West Restaurants, Roccat Keyboard Review, Norwegian Jade, Planes 2 Release Date, Malaysia Weather In December In Celsius, Grant Thompson Family, Canvas Holidays Coronavirus, Are Fireworks Legal In Quebec, Want To Be A Hero, 10 To The Power Of 3, Wonderswan Color Palette, Riga 2020, The King Of Fighters Xiii Characters, Sant Jordi Catalonia, All That Matters Lyrics Rwby, Production Counter With Sensor, Bandcamp Transaction Id, Bourbon Bow Tie, Rim Driven Propeller, What Is Getting The Holy Ghost, Whack Your Zombie Neighbour Unblocked, Lost Lagoon Framing, Michigan Wolverines Men's Basketball Schedule, Deathgasm Full Movie, Scorpia Original, F1 2020 Steam Key, Uftv Iptv, Catlow Book, Synergist Muscle Example, My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me Catholic,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário